Zoo....But You Choose!

Well guys... here we go! so before almost month I have start to work on the entrance of "zoo... but you choose" and I just can tell It's ready to be revealed also I'm really think It's my most detail entrance I EVER BUILD! so just Let's check The beginning of our project!
View attachment 319500
View attachment 319501
View attachment 319502

View attachment 319503
View attachment 319504
View attachment 319505
View attachment 319506
View attachment 319507
So... What u all think? I'm really proud of the result! everything there I create, except for cars in the parking lot. There are more things to do but this is currently the result The inspiration for this entrance is from the Akron Zoo. so I started to work on more things in this project but u all will know soon when it would be ready.
hope u all will have a wonderful day!
Wow, that's absolutely amazing. I really like that Entrance Building. The wooden Door is really nice. Is it custom built or from a DLC that I don't have yet?

so HI guys! wow oh much time I didn't was here! now we will back and even more then that! so u know this zoo It's zoo that u should choose what I should build for and like that.. so I just thought how I can to make it to work more good and more fun and I just thought now almost everything that I would want to get a decision I just would came here and post few options of for example fence so then the one that would get the most high one would be the fence that for example I would use for most of the habitat! so I really hope it would be more fun to u now! and there is reason why I posted this today because now becuase I REALLY need a decision for something very important that would be related to the FIRST habitat for the zoo so very exciting!

also now we have a new dlc so also one of the first animal would be one of the newest animalת any guess? also in the future u can choose what animal to build so stay tuned!
so the first thing that I need a decision today is really fence haha not only example I really need a decision about fence? so here the options!
FENCE
Option 1
View attachment 329553
Option 2
View attachment 329554
Option 3
View attachment 329555
Option 4
View attachment 329556
so tell me! what fence u liked the most? I'm personaly think I really like number 2 but I'm think I love all of them so yea! so yea also really sorry for not uploading anything 2 months It's just I was SO busy in dlc stuff, Swiftie Stuff haha, presonaly things and a lot more that it was hard for me to work on habitat
BUT!!! I working on something BIG for this zoo soon u would see it but yea so there is lot of more things going on also my new project with few community members here on the forum the new "forum community zoo" if u would love to join here the link to know everything!

so yea really let me know and also soon after this habitat u would choose what animal I would build next! and a lot more things like fence, rocks,building and a LOT more! so yea hope u all will have a great day!! 🦇
Those Fences are really nice. Are the Blueprints of them in the Workshop? The first one would be really nice for Elephants. I think for a Species from the Twilight Pack Fence Number 3 would fit best

I'd like to suggest Gorillas for the Zoo. Would be nice in Combination with a modern Primate House which has grey Rocks inside (on the Walls and maybe with some small Plants too, on the Edges of the Glass Barriers, maybe a Rock Podest with a Gorilla Statue behind the Entrance)👍🦍

Wow, that's absolutely amazing. I really like that Entrance Building. The wooden Door is really nice. Is it custom built or from a DLC that I don't have yet?

Those Fences are really nice. Are the Blueprints of them in the Workshop? The first one would be really nice for Elephants. I think for a Species from the Twilight Pack Fence Number 3 would fit best

I'd like to suggest Gorillas for the Zoo. Would be nice in Combination with a modern Primate House which has grey Rocks inside (on the Walls and maybe with some small Plants too, on the Edges of the Glass Barriers, maybe a Rock Podest with a Gorilla Statue behind the Entrance)👍🦍
ohh thank u so much! I'm so glad to hear u like the entrance i'm also pretty proud of it! and the door is fully custom lol I love custom!

this fence I create and I haven't upload them to the workshop if u want I definitely can! yea the first one also look little bit more fit for like big animal like hippo or as u said elephants even though it maybe also can work for red fox but yea! and yea number 3 also I'm think pretty nice so yea.
oh wow! gorilla are really cool animals soon I would updated the animal list and I would add it! also primate house sound something really cool that I might will try in the future! thanks for all those great idea and thanks for participation!

Top Bottom