Zoo....But You Choose!

Hey guys! The first list has been C L O S E D!
Which means you can no longer vote for biomes, continent and game mode!
BUT! Later Today I will make another list for Other things for this project so stay tuned!
So according to the votes of all of you the project will be sandbox mode the continent will be in Europe and it's biome will be Temperate! so very exciting to start but we have more things to do before we starting to really WoRk! 🐾

Who Ready? So here we go! The Animal List now here u can vote for your animals that u like I might will build for them! But! There are some Things u need to know before: u can vote for 20 ANIMALS!

But u can voting for the same animal more then one and also this list will updated also with your votes of course but also for the future dlcs and also this list will updates Once every few days sometimes maybe once a day but it won't be always! And regarding the list, I wrote all the species of the habitat animals so that then the animals you vote for will go up and also something else important to know, I'm not going to add every animal that is written on the list, I also don't think my computer will survive it haha and even after that it will make me enjoy it less because I don't really like zoos in a game that has every animal in the game like it's cool but at some point it's going to be less fun.

So I really hope you understood everything and here you can start and very soon after a few more little lists we will start building!

And flow, what do you care? Can't wait to see what you will vote for and in addition every participant who will take part in this project the name of their forum user will be in Users in the forum are participating which is in the first post in this topic!
The List Updated last time in 7/30
RankAnimalVotes
1Dhole1
2Eurasian Lynx1
3North Sulawesi Babirusa1
4Scimitar Horned Oryx1
5Indian Peafowl1
6Aardvark0
7African Buffalo0
8African Penguin0
9African Savannah Elephant0
10African Wild Dog0
11Aldabra Giant Tortoise0
12Alpine Ibex0
13American Alligator0
14American Bison0
15Amur Leopard0
16Arctic Fox0
17Arctic Wolf0
18Asian Small-Clawed Otter0
19Bactrian Camel
20Baird's Tapir
21Bengel Tiger0
22Binturong0
23Black Wildebeest0
24Black-And-White Ruffed Lemur0
25Black-Tailed Prairie Dog0
26Bongo0
27Bonobo0
28Bornean Orangutan0
29California Sea Lion0
30Capybara0
31Cheetah0
32Chinese Pangolin0
33Clouded Leopard0
34Colombian White-Faced Capuchin Monkey0
35Common Ostrich0
36Common Wartdog0
37Cougar0
38Cuvier's Dwarf Caiman0
39Dall Sheep0
40Dingo0
41European Badger0
42European Fallow Deer0
43Fennec Fox0
44Formosan Black Bear0
45Galapagos Giant Tortoise0
46Gemsbok0
47Gharial0
48Giant Anteater0
49Giant Otter0
50Giant Panda0
51Greater Flamingo0
52Grey Seal0
53Grizzly Bear0
54Himalayan Brown Bear0
55Hippopotamus0
56Indian Elephant0
57Indian Rhinoceros 0
58Jaugar0
59Japanese Macaque0
60King Penguin0
61Koala0
62Komodo Dragon0
63Llama0
64Malayan Tapir0
65Mandrill0
66Meerkat0
67Moose0
68Nile Lechwe0
69Nile Monitor0
70North American Beaver0
71Nyala0
72Okapi0
73Planis Zebra0
74Platypus0
75Polar Bear0
76Proboscis Monkey0
77Pronghorn Antelope0
78Przewalski's Horse0
79Pygmy Hippo0
80Red Kangaroo0
81Red Panda0
82Red Ruffed Lemur0
83Red-Crowned Crane0
84Reindeer0
85Reticulated Giraffe0
86Ring Ruffed Lemur0
87Sable Antelope0
88Saltwater Crocodile0
89Siamang0
90Siberian Tiger0
91Snow Leopard0
92Southern Cassowary0
93Southern White Rhinoceros0
94Spectacled Caiman0
95Spotted Hyena0
96Springbok0
97Sun Bear0
98Thomson's Gazelle0
99Timber Wolf0
100West African Lion0
101Western Chimpanzee0
102Western Lowland Gorilla0
103Wild Water Buffalo0

Last edited:
Hi guys! hope u all have a great days and u feeling well. so u know before we starting our zoo there are small questions, but they are very important, okay, so I want to hear from you ok?
so first I would love to hear from u what type of zoo u will want to see and what I mean by that is what style u will love to see? Modern, Classic/Old town, Rustic, Sanctuary or nature pls tell me and then I could know what to searching for..
another question is what "backgroud' for the zoo u will like to see? Houses like city vibe, Beach/Island or foresty that's all I have in my head lol if u have more suggestions I would love to hear all!
And the last question is If u have any something (habitat, entrance,shops or whatever) that u would love I will build? (Because I am now one of those people who find it hard to find inspiration now so it will be so amazing)
and another little question is if u have any name for the zoo?? I would love to hear any suggestions!
and That's all pls do what u want but I would if u will take in that part cause it would be fun cause also in three week I'm STARTING A NEW JOB! IN ZOO! so very exciting which is mean I might be little bit now a less Active to play planet zoo and also I'm flight to vacation so also super super exciting! and I would until that to start the zoo! so pls and thanks! hope u all will have a wonderful day!

1659392953577.png

Animals, eh?

Noticing the list you put, it seems that all the species are in Asia, so let's start there:

Alongside the babirusa, dhole, and peafowl, bring in some gibbons and Komodo dragons. For the habitat build, what about a huge indoor thing? Like a greenhouse. Using the null barriers and rockwork, you could make it seems like 1 huge exhibit while separating everybody. Then, bring in the dholes, peafowl, babirusas, dragons, and gibbons as the star. Bonus points if you can so some kind of river system that flows throughout, and maybe a walkway for guests to walk over?

Animals, eh?

Noticing the list you put, it seems that all the species are in Asia, so let's start there:

Alongside the babirusa, dhole, and peafowl, bring in some gibbons and Komodo dragons. For the habitat build, what about a huge indoor thing? Like a greenhouse. Using the null barriers and rockwork, you could make it seems like 1 huge exhibit while separating everybody. Then, bring in the dholes, peafowl, babirusas, dragons, and gibbons as the star. Bonus points if you can so some kind of river system that flows throughout, and maybe a walkway for guests to walk over?
That's A really amazing idea, I didn't think of it but it's really cool!! You know if you feel like it you can write up to 20 animals that you would love to see and maybe I will add them to a zoo! And if you may have something specific that you would like me to build (I mean a green house or anything u like me to build), then I would be so happy! Thank you for taking part of this project!! 💚

That's A really amazing idea, I didn't think of it but it's really cool!! You know if you feel like it you can write up to 20 animals that you would love to see and maybe I will add them to a zoo! And if you may have something specific that you would like me to build (I mean a green house or anything u like me to build), then I would be so happy! Thank you for taking part of this project!! 💚
Check out Moody Gardens. It's a trio of pyramids in Galveston, TX. 1 building is a museum (never been). Another is an aquarium, and the final is a tropical forest

Check out Moody Gardens. It's a trio of pyramids in Galveston, TX. 1 building is a museum (never been). Another is an aquarium, and the final is a tropical forest
Wow love this Idea really!! thank u so much! but I'm think if I will add it it would be one of the last things in the zoo cause I'm think it would be huge so save it to the last lol but really love that! even though I started to build the entrance for this project and it like rustic vibe so if u have something like that! it would be amazing but also if not It's Definitely fine thanks!Reallly! 💚

Do you feel like to try,

A Magical Forest, With Lynxes, white Fallow Deers, black Fallow Deers, Badgers, Moose, Beaver, Reindeer?

Or an Indian Temple with Garial, Bengal Tigers, Indian Elefants, Peafolws?

Or an Amazon themed Area, with Jags, Capys, Capuchins, Giant Otters (and some fake Aviarys with fake Mawcaws, Toucans, ...) ?
oh wow! Thanks for all those ideas I'm really love them! really thank u! also those animals that animals that u would like to see on the zoo or to just give me an amazing ideas? but I'm really appreciate it so much! thank u for taking part of this project! 💚

Well guys... here we go! so before almost month I have start to work on the entrance of "zoo... but you choose" and I just can tell It's ready to be revealed also I'm really think It's my most detail entrance I EVER BUILD! so just Let's check The beginning of our project!
1661769359564.png

1661769394853.png

1661769429648.png

1661769469961.png

1661769504401.png

1661769540441.png

1661769580905.png

1661769617686.png

So... What u all think? I'm really proud of the result! everything there I create, except for cars in the parking lot. There are more things to do but this is currently the result The inspiration for this entrance is from the Akron Zoo. so I started to work on more things in this project but u all will know soon when it would be ready.
hope u all will have a wonderful day!

so HI guys! wow oh much time I didn't was here! now we will back and even more then that! so u know this zoo It's zoo that u should choose what I should build for and like that.. so I just thought how I can to make it to work more good and more fun and I just thought now almost everything that I would want to get a decision I just would came here and post few options of for example fence so then the one that would get the most high one would be the fence that for example I would use for most of the habitat! so I really hope it would be more fun to u now! and there is reason why I posted this today because now becuase I REALLY need a decision for something very important that would be related to the FIRST habitat for the zoo so very exciting!

also now we have a new dlc so also one of the first animal would be one of the newest animalת any guess? also in the future u can choose what animal to build so stay tuned!
so the first thing that I need a decision today is really fence haha not only example I really need a decision about fence? so here the options!
FENCE
Option 1
1666901403062.png

Option 2
1666901442938.png

Option 3
1666901475075.png

Option 4
1666901512682.png

so tell me! what fence u liked the most? I'm personaly think I really like number 2 but I'm think I love all of them so yea! so yea also really sorry for not uploading anything 2 months It's just I was SO busy in dlc stuff, Swiftie Stuff haha, presonaly things and a lot more that it was hard for me to work on habitat
BUT!!! I working on something BIG for this zoo soon u would see it but yea so there is lot of more things going on also my new project with few community members here on the forum the new "forum community zoo" if u would love to join here the link to know everything!

so yea really let me know and also soon after this habitat u would choose what animal I would build next! and a lot more things like fence, rocks,building and a LOT more! so yea hope u all will have a great day!! 🦇

Last edited:
Top Bottom