Patch Notes Update Update 1.1.04 Incoming

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
[*]Some Commanders are in systems that cannot currently be retrieved from the server database, which has been causing crashes when loading into the game. We're working to identify and repair the systems affected, which includes a change to automatically report the problem system and exit back to the main menu with a load failure message.

[/LIST]

Server changes

• Added more checks for starsystems reported to crash the game. This interim measure will automatically attempt to restore access to that starsystem within 10 minutes of the crash being reported.

Seems I'm one of the unlucky ones that doesn't automatically restore access after 10 minutes. Been over 20 minutes so far.

TICKET #00000039505

Sorry to bring this up again, but has anybody received a refund for lost ships, etc. during the buggy period of the 1.1 release? I know that I haven't...

Otherwise great job on the fixes! Much appreciated.

Ticket: 00000038378

Still no refund for me also...

Sorry to bring this up again, but has anybody received a refund for lost ships, etc. during the buggy period of the 1.1 release? I know that I haven't...

Otherwise great job on the fixes! Much appreciated.

Ticket: 00000038378

Nothing here either.

Hmm, I'm surprised that the mission bug is still unfixed. I ticketed this a long time ago, and I can't have been the only one.

Just incase it's unknown:

1) Accept a mission to hunt pirates
2) Go to the target system, and start killing pirates
3) Eventually you'll meet the messanger ship, giving the brancing mission. When the mission updates the counter resets. If you had killed any pirates before encountering the messenger, those kills are wiped, and you have to start over.

Hmm, I'm surprised that the mission bug is still unfixed. I ticketed this a long time ago, and I can't have been the only one.

Just incase it's unknown:

1) Accept a mission to hunt pirates
2) Go to the target system, and start killing pirates
3) Eventually you'll meet the messanger ship, giving the brancing mission. When the mission updates the counter resets. If you had killed any pirates before encountering the messenger, those kills are wiped, and you have to start over.

I always thought that is how it should work, to add encouragement to abandonment the hunting mission. I just continue the original mission.

Another recent problem: Players sometimes seem to become invisible when attaching to the landing pads. May effect NPCs too.

Last edited:
I notice an increase of weird acting NPCs around stations blocking the entrance or ramming me lately.
Especially when rebuy costs are a few millions it is very annoying losing the own ship because of bugging environment.

Maybe not the right thread, but, where did the country flag viper paint jobs go in the store?
I was about to buy a couple.

Since 1.1, pulse laser beams do not show up anymore, and do not inflict damage. Lost at least 1 sidewinder and 1 eagle to this, have changed to multi-cannon to at least still be able to play.

Since 1.1, pulse laser beams do not show up anymore, and do not inflict damage. Lost at least 1 sidewinder and 1 eagle to this, have changed to multi-cannon to at least still be able to play.

Had this too. Bought a new set of lasers and now working.

can you please fix weird vibrating hud bug when being interdicted , even in solo this happens :/ .. basically my whole ship just vibrates and its like mad and the blue interdicted/ escape velocity circle thing just goes mad !! and i have no chance at escaping at that point .. its gotten me into a lot of unwanted pirate battles

Pending States

In the 1.1 Patch Notes it says:

- Pending states in the system status panel dissapear after viewing and then viewing a faction that does not have a pending state fixed

But when i look at pending states in a system they still disappear when i view a faction with no pending states. Is it just me?

Also when using a cargo scanner and kill warrant scanner at the same time (in the same fire group on same button) will not give you bounty (wont show up in transactions tab) even though on screen it says you have been awarded a bounty for the kill. Will this be fixed in the future?

can you please fix weird vibrating hud bug when being interdicted , even in solo this happens :/ .. basically my whole ship just vibrates and its like mad and the blue interdicted/ escape velocity circle thing just goes mad !! and i have no chance at escaping at that point .. its gotten me into a lot of unwanted pirate battles

I had this same thing happening first time yesterday. Yesterday evening I had also major lag. I stared safe disengage text a bit over minute when I was going to station. And I had quite a bad stutter in super cruise.

I had this same thing happening first time yesterday. Yesterday evening I had also major lag. I stared safe disengage text a bit over minute when I was going to station. And I had quite a bad stutter in super cruise.

Err did it only happen once?

If it's all the time then I'd log a support call, but if it's just this once, I'd think the servers are busy or under strain. It'll improve later :rolleyes:

Re :jericho94
Yes sometimes interdictions have funny displays.
One piece of advice, I recommend SUBMITTING to interdictions. The advantage is your FSD drive doesn't overheat and the time to be able to jump back into sc is reduced. This way you can run away quickly, usually before the interdicting ship can fire or scan you.
Since last update, you get some idea before if it's the authority stop or a pirate (message on comms panel). If you have no cargo, and are not wanted, let them scan you and just get back in sc. I think it might even improve your rep (a bit) but don't quote me :D

I always thought that is how it should work, to add encouragement to abandonment the hunting mission. I just continue the original mission.

Yes the reset is a nuisance, so now I just wait till I get the 'better' offer then go killing pirates.
It does seem you get the alternatives in preference to actual targets anyway when you start visiting the unidentified signals.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom