UA Mystery thread 4 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Given the new hint, can we make this a concerted / group effort? List all the Nebula, systems within as well as the planets which people have visited (and how many POI perhaps?) I don't have enough time, but perhaps someone could start a new thread and keep updating the first post with everyone's data?
A start: http://i.imgur.com/tbYUzFF.jpg

Pleiades Nebula
Witch Head Nebula
North America Nebula
California Nebula
Pelican Nebula
Orion Nebula
Horse Head Nebula
Veil Nebula East
Etc.

An approach I'll be taking is to try the systems whose names are more easy to write rather than those with jumbled numbers and letters. Looking forward to searching once again and good luck to all!

Check this out
EFzD3hV.jpg

I've recently bought Elite Dangerous and this sounds really interesting to join in.. but is it only for people with Horizons or can I still take part with the base game?

Agreed ! Needs to be on Galnet to be fair to all ....o7

I have a lunch coming up - I can write one, put it on our site and submit it to the Galnet thread within the next hour. Hopefully.

- in response the Michael's comment above - it would simply be saying something about the Canonn community focus looking for alien objects on planet surfaces in the Pleiades

- actually, have just thought of a funny angle on why the search has intensified... Involves an anagram of your name Michael (yet to be fixed) and Onionhead...

Last edited:
I don't think I've ever jumped so fast, 2000LY's in about 1 hour 20 isn't bad, nearly there now! I think I'll pick up a UA and test my theory out, time to get me listening ears on.

Thanks for the hint. You know it would have been nice if we had been given some reasonable clues in game for its location. ;)

You mean all the UA's pointing to the Pleiades wasn't a huge hint? lol we had the information, and we repeated it on here multiple times, we just didn't follow through on the information properly and spent a lot of time doubting it before thoroughly disproving it.

You mean all the UA's pointing to the Pleiades wasn't a huge hint? lol we had the information, and we repeated it on here multiple times, we just didn't follow through on the information properly and spent a lot of time doubting it before thoroughly disproving it.

Well people have been scouring Paladies for a long time.. I spent a while there myself but there was little other indication and there isn't anything to really match UAs and Barnacles. The two could be totally unrelated.

Last edited:
Thanks for the hint. You know it would have been nice if we had been given some reasonable clues in game for its location. ;)

What, like UA's forming a massive bubble around the area, and having seven markings on their heads that we theorised a couple of threads back may be associated with the seven sisters? Nebulas being featured in trailers? Those sorts of things would have been good, yeah.

Edit: ninja'd

Last edited:

Ninja'd but I wasn't sure if the comment was sarcastic or not - because, let's face it - the clue was huge!

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom