UAs, Barnacles & other mysteries Thread 7 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
As i said none as my newb freind decided hey blow it up coz he needed meta alloys he is an idiot but il go back and try get another myself right now

- - - - - Additional Content Posted / Auto Merge - - - - -

Of course he was severly disapointed xD

Got a feeling your trolling bud. Until I get pics. I aint heading out there

ATTENTION just found my first UP in the R CRA NEBULA system BRSO 14 couldnt pick it up however as im just going around outside bubble nebs looking for sites of them. Currently on route past Helix Neb

(Edit) Forgot to mention yes it points toward the Pleiades neb

... Pics or it don't count. We've had too many trolls on this thread so color me skeptical. I'd much rather be proved wrong mind you...

Let me get this straight though,

You had 3 people together that were exploring out toward the crab nebula that happened to have the firepower and a hatchbreaker to get a UP from a convoy hold?!

Do you happen to travel with hatchbreakers? Very convenient your friend just happened to shoot it. You better have some nice pictures :)

Got a feeling your trolling bud. Until I get pics. I aint heading out there

Sorry i aint trolling iv been here for a good while and also trying to go to all close nebula to find some but i understand without proof thats your tought thats why im going back

Also heres adleast proof of me returning there http://imgur.com/u779bZ5

And yes we were travelling out around the outside of the bubble for exactly looking for convoys away from everyone elses and he didnt shoot it straight away but also didnt warn me he was going to. i have no cargo hold to pick it up either just staright jump range and fire power im exploring not collecting

... Pics or it don't count. We've had too many trolls on this thread so color me skeptical. I'd much rather be proved wrong mind you...

Let me get this straight though,

You had 3 people together that were exploring out toward the crab nebula that happened to have the firepower and a hatchbreaker to get a UP from a convoy hold?!

Do you happen to travel with hatchbreakers? Very convenient your friend just happened to shoot it. You better have some nice pictures :)

He didn't say he was in crab nebula. It was r cra something or other.

INFO ALERT!!!

Merope 5C is directly on the galactic plane in relation to Merope 5.

Usually, Merope 5 is dull purple in the sky of M5C. HOWEVER!!!

If you travel FROM M5 directly to M5C, and "follow" the galactic plane along to fine tune it in order to have M5 directly overhead at 90 deg, it turns Bright BLUE! And, as a bonus it actually looks like the UA head!
Instead of bands, it sort of get blotchy like the UA head!

Ill be darned!

What about a screenshot?!

FD gave me back one of my bugged UP's :D
.eJwNx0EOhCAMAMC_8AAaFIT6G4IEzWpLaM0eNvt3TeYyP3OP06xmV-2yAmyHFB6bFeWRW7WNuZ0190Ns4Quyai77VUkFXMLgJodx9tHH4MMCbyKm5HD26YUTwk0f4i_ZTs38HwwvIwk.PmBd4ahCttfWBUE8r3qmdlnVD2A.png

He didn't say he was in crab nebula. It was r cra something or other.

Fair, I still want a picture of a UP or no dice :D

I'd even settle for shots of the convoy text. Anything solid.

I'm skeptical, prove me wrong. I'd love confirmation of another site to find the UP convoys.

Last edited:
its like 17 jumps from bubble if even

And yes i will try like i said only trying to help no point in labelling me as a troll when im not adleast im there i wouldnt make my way there in a couple of minutes just to troll you lol

Fair, I still want a picture of a UP or no dice :D

I'd even settle for shots of the convoy text. Anything solid.

I'm skeptical, prove me wrong. I'd love confirmation of another site to find the UP convoys.

how can i get convoy text. iv logged since but i suppose you can be skeptical il give you that but im not trolling anything but it. I am not asking anybody out either im going to try find another out there or adleast the convoy as now im on my own. If i find one il post here with the screenshot and maybe someone mite want to come to me im not asking for that now though.

We did get one there but idiots i play with are trigger happy combat players not explorers but i brought them for the convoys

how can i get convoy text. iv logged since but i suppose you can be skeptical il give you that but im not trolling anything but it. I am not asking anybody out either im going to try find another out there or adleast the convoy as now im on my own. If i find one il post here with the screenshot and maybe someone mite want to come to me im not asking for that now though.

We did get one there but idiots i play with are trigger happy combat players not explorers but i brought them for the convoys

People, please don't be aggressive with Davanix, it seems to me that he is in good faith: anyway BRSO 14 is not that far away, so everyone can check, me included.
If I was a troll, I'd chose another system to troll you: one very far away from the bubble.
And I doubt that he will have another Convoy spawn so easily, then, we can take it with a grain of salt, but let's try to believe ;)

People, please don't be aggressive with Davanix, it seems to me that he is in good faith: anyway BRSO 14 is not that far away, so everyone can check, me included.
If I was a troll, I'd chose another system to troll you: one very far away from the bubble.
And I doubt that he will have another Convoy spawn so easily, then, we can take it with a grain of salt, but let's try to believe ;)

Thanks im just back there anyways so will let you know :) http://imgur.com/JpWrYhL

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom