News Colonia Expansion Initiative - Phase Two Complete

We had a few of our crew question the numbers as we were sure that we had increased our contributions. good to see its been sorted.

ryan_m

Banned
Yet again, SDC's totals are wrong. According to FDev, we had around 3k for the first round (2989), and according to our own internal tracking, we should have had 4023 delivered for phase 2 alone. We should be around 7k for both phases,

Last edited:
Yet again, SDC's totals are wrong. According to FDev, we had around 3k for the first round (2989), and according to our own internal tracking, we should have had 4023 delivered for phase 2 alone. We should be around 7k for both phases,

I would suggest you look at your internal process for tracking as these are the results for the last Colonia CG and don't see the sdc anywhere.

Eol Prou Group 34995
The Winged Hussars Colonia Initiative 27900
Societas Incognitorum 21778
Pioneers and eXplorers 21700
ICU Colonial Corps 19100
Radiosidewinder 17123
GalCop Colonial Defence Commission 15504
Canonn Colonia Department 13396
Explorers' Nation 13196
Last Phoenix Vault 12220

Here are the next closest ten who narrowly missed out. Their contributions (and all group contributions) will roll over to this month's CG.

Ed's 38 9850
Aurora Colony 9753
MOBIUS COLONIAL REPUBLIC NAVY 7947
Nomads of Nevermore 2708
Illuminates of Thanateros 2408
Knights of Colonial Karma 2206
XBB 1696
GVC Flying Tigers 1643
Edge Fraternity 1104
INO Research 1080

ryan_m

Banned
I would suggest you look at your internal process for tracking as these are the results for the last Colonia CG and don't see the sdc anywhere.

Eol Prou Group 34995
The Winged Hussars Colonia Initiative 27900
Societas Incognitorum 21778
Pioneers and eXplorers 21700
ICU Colonial Corps 19100
Radiosidewinder 17123
GalCop Colonial Defence Commission 15504
Canonn Colonia Department 13396
Explorers' Nation 13196
Last Phoenix Vault 12220

Here are the next closest ten who narrowly missed out. Their contributions (and all group contributions) will roll over to this month's CG.

Ed's 38 9850
Aurora Colony 9753
MOBIUS COLONIAL REPUBLIC NAVY 7947
Nomads of Nevermore 2708
Illuminates of Thanateros 2408
Knights of Colonial Karma 2206
XBB 1696
GVC Flying Tigers 1643
Edge Fraternity 1104
INO Research 1080

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...Expansion-Initiative-Phase-One-Complete/page7

According to that, we were 14th, which puts us above 2700 collected in phase 1.

Still don't the SDC in that list, but there is no need to be salty about the results if your group decided to reset their efforts by choosing a new name.

I specifically linked to the post where the ranking is correct. Look at it please.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...Expansion-Initiative-Phase-One-Complete/page7

According to that, we were 14th, which puts us above 2700 collected in phase 1.

To be fair the revised list didn't have numbers on it so you can't say for certain that it was above 2,700. I know your internal tracking would suggest such, but do you know for example that all of the people were actually delivering and are you sure they signed up for the CG before dropping off the guides? If you believe the did then PM Zac with your details and see what he says.

*Addendum*

Honestly the over and inappropriate use of the word salty by both Mobius and SDC is ridiculous and makes you all look pathetic. Salty doesn't just mean when someone questions or disagrees with you, and the use of it just to try to bait others into an argument is childish.

Last edited:

ryan_m

Banned
Still don't the SDC in that list, but there is no need to be salty about the results if your group decided to reset their efforts by choosing a new name.

You serious? We're directly below Mobius.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair the revised list didn't have numbers on it so you can't say for certain that it was above 2,700. I know your internal tracking would suggest such, but do you know for example that all of the people were actually delivering and are you sure they signed up for the CG before dropping off the guides? If you believe the did then PM Zac with your details and see what he says.

We know they were signed up because it was around 8 people, almost all SDC members.

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
We know they were signed up because it was around 8 people, almost all SDC members.

You can't tell in game how many people have signed up to the CG from each group. As far as I was aware (and I'm prepared to be wrong as I was only loading this round) you had to sign up for this CG again before delivering the guides, I just wondered if some people didn't. I'd still say PM'ing Zac is the best way to go.

Anyhow I asked earlier about how long do you think this is going to go on for? How many factions do FD plan to allow to move out to Colonia?

There's a couple of reasons I ask. First is because of space and the size of the new "bubble". Second is because of how little work is going to be required from next month onwards to get in. Dirk could have made 6th place on his own hauling (though he is crazy to be fair :D), I'm just wondering where the point is that it stops becoming about factions migrating because individuals or small groups of under 5 will be able to do it.
Why would that be a problem? If a small group or even a single person want to put in the effort to move a faction out to Eol Prou and they beat bigger groups who don't try so hard then that seems reasonable to me. The ED galaxy is big, there's more than enough room for everyone.

Congrats to the new Colonialists [up]

I am especially happy that Ed's still 38...ermm...made it with his biscuiteers and that we can welcome our friends from the french community Edge Fraternity :)

Last edited:

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Why would that be a problem? If a small group or even a single person want to put in the effort to move a faction out to Eol Prou and they beat bigger groups who don't try so hard then that seems reasonable to me. The ED galaxy is big, there's more than enough room for everyone.

It depends on how long it goes on for. The biggest problem would be the reasons why this is being run in the first place. This is about establishing a presence in an area and those groups helping to shape it. When you get down to such small numbers, people will be more inclined to do it just to have a base somewhere with their name on it (especially if you can't remove them). How many of those do you think will stay out there?

Top Bottom