News David Braben Live Chat Thread - Today (17th July) at 4pm BST

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.

David Braben

CEO & Founder
Frontier
Hi David,

I backed to the Imperial Bounty Hunter level starting with the Imperial Eagle Mk2.
Just wondering what ship I'll be likely starting with since it seems the Eagle is now a Federation ship?
Congratulations on the Amazing work so far.

The Eagle was a ship that was made by both the Federation and Empire in Frontier: Elite 2 and it is the same with the Mk 2. We haven't shown the Imperial variant yet.

Are you planning to have some planets very close to their stars where landing on them will require constant drift correction to compensate for multiple gravity wells?

Are you planning to include Rogue Stars in the game?

Hi David,

another 80's child here ;)

the game will launch with a shed load of books having already been published, do you plan on offering more book licences so that the expansion packs also see the release of additional fiction along side them?

I ask as i only have 4 of the current crop left to read, and a few of those published really need a sequel!

David,

What are your 3 favourite aspects of the current game build and what are the 3 things you think need the most improvement?

Thanks.

We are really pleased to hear voice control can be looked at, thanks.

Thinking forward, with recent discussion about graphics & the beauty of ED, I guess the most important question for many of us (especially those of us running multiple monitors) is SLi and CrossFire support. Will this be incorporated for final release?

Not sure the hardworking people here would like to be called 'minions'! ;-)
They are the people that deserve the praise.

No offense meant, and my praise to the FD team is heartfelt. I'm in awe of what you all have achieved so far with ED. SB1 awaits! Many thanks, bow, fawn fawn, bow, etc. :D

Are there plans for manual landing into planet cities?

Hello Sir!

Question:When the expansion packs arrives, Will we be able to fly directly from space into a planet and land in the city without a loading screen.

Thank you. :)

Will unidentified signal sources be permanent locations as they are in the current version, or will they be randomly generated in some way?

From Commander Cobra

David, will the constrictor and asp be back in the game and also the puma and panther clipper's?

Love your games have bought almost every version of elite since the very beginning!

Cobra.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom