Alien archeology and other mysteries: Thread 10 - The Canonn

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Quite apart from the corrosion effect of 64 UAs anything Unknown seems to be triggering Thargoid space rage incidents, so it's a risky mission!
Mmhmm.
iqnGMgo.jpg

Think this includes Unknown mats?

I suspect not, as I've got a load of those (missed the CG) and have never (to date) been hyperdicted. Nobody is reporting a link to Unk Materials, but UA, UP, presumably UL, &MAs all seem to be triggering rage incidents from what I'm reading.

edit: also ancient relics

Last edited:
not sure if my livestream worked.. cocked up i think..

location is here.. US system ,, but barnacles loacted on C2, with juicy forest at one site. location in pic.
502JiYr.png

We have i think 36 barnacles around a central massive barnacle.. that one has a few massive spikes which cant be destroyed.
Beyond the 36 are Scavengers roaming about, and many small tiny barnacle spikes around the outside.. It seems like the scavengers are growing them there.. or planting a forest of them!>.
Many scavengers

The site also has Thargoid fog , you see when approaching. much like US sites.

Last edited:

location is here.. US system ,, but barnacles loacted on C2, with juicy forest at one site. location in pic.
https://i.imgur.com/502JiYr.png

We have i think 36 barnacles around a central massive barnacle.. that one has a few massive spikes which cant be destroyed.
Beyond the 36 are Scavengers roaming about, and many small tiny barnacle spikes around the outside.. It seems like the scavengers are growing them there.. or planting a forest of them!>.
Many scavengers

Yeah you can see how thick the fog seems to be in your pic....Must be one of the new locations? How'd you guys find it?

https://i.imgur.com/502JiYr.png

Many scavengers

Looks like it's growing octagonal? :eek:

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom