Livestream schedule - Beyond Chapter One content reveals (dates, content and time)

OH the new Chieftain looks WIN

#Believethehype!

FLy safe

The Chieftan looks (and sounds ... OMG, dat boost!) stunning. The un-engineered ship Ed was flying (with a full weapon loadout) still had a 20ly jump range too so that's encouraging.

Annnnd, the new planet surfaces! Holy god I nearly soiled myself. Too bad Ed wouldn't go and land on one but they looked absolutely jaw-dropping, as good if not better than the sample screenies we saw at the expo.

Win win so far ... alas I had to tune out before the trade stuff, I'll catch up tomorrow.

Bit dissapointed they didn't land on a planet... but, over all, happy with this stream.. so many awesome things! So excited .. this BETA is going to be crazy!

Bit dissapointed they didn't land on a planet... but, over all, happy with this stream.. so many awesome things! So excited .. this BETA is going to be crazy!

Yeah even a couple of srv vids on the surfaces would have been nice. But still - can't wait to check the out myself.

Would have hoped to see more planetary stuff, but new Megaship gameplay looks very interesting.

Me too, was hoping to see at least one more up close.

Overall a nice round of additions, Beyond seems bound to be a great "season".

They really didn't even land on one planet? That's disappointing.

They showed some new clips of planets (they look amazing btw), and they did a close up but then "decided" the Chieftain was more important and took off for the nearest Nav. lol
I was honestly hoping for a bit of a planet run, or maybe even a screenshot or two. :(

They really didn't even land on one planet? That's disappointing.
Yeah was disappointed too. But what they showed (far away shots), looked really amazing. Still very happy about that.

I have a feeling closeup surface isnt as big improvement as more far away shots. Maybe i'm wrong. Remember they plan to improve surfaces on Q4.

They showed some new clips of planets (they look amazing btw), and they did a close up but then "decided" the Chieftain was more important and took off for the nearest Nav. lol
I was honestly hoping for a bit of a planet run, or maybe even a screenshot or two. :(

keep in mind - the update now is just for what you saw - colors and macro-tectonic. planetary scale
up close, those plains will still be mostly one color

Top Bottom