Livestream schedule - Beyond Chapter One content reveals (dates, content and time)

Any chance FD can comment on the station repairs in one of the livestreams - will they be buffing the payouts to encourage participation?

a propper supply&demand system needs to be put into the game.
it can't be that the burnt stations do not pay extra for the repair materials, neither generating lots of missions to bring those.
and with every BGS state, there should also be certain items in high demand on the black market, especially prohibited ones. (eg. during outbreak the demand for illegal weapons would be naturally high)

with the wing missions, or hauling missions in general:
if i pick up a cargo container that is a unique mission item, i should get an mission offer from the mission giver to deliver the cargo AND one from the opposing force.
of course, the offer will always pay better then the black market
this would greatly increase the PVP piracy profits.

Im excited for tonight's stream.

If anyone from FDev sees this, could you ask our chosen FDev if the new planet tech has meant some changes to the Cobra engine? If so, how much work was it?

LET THE HYPE BEGIN FOR TONIGHT!
ALL ABOARD!

thomas-the-tank-engine.jpg

[video=youtube;jltKnDlH_OA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jltKnDlH_OA[/video]

I am pretty sure it is the place where you can trade Materials and, possibly, get very rare Materials at a cost of other Materials.

My guess is that it's a place you can bring certain materials and data and have an experimental effect placed on your module.

This night's stream is so epic that I have to go get some snacks for it.

I hope so much that planetary improvements can live up to the hype.

Planetary tech is promising :) Chietain too as well ;) Not to mention but in a certain future NPC Crew and Wingmen i hope (but it's another story. Sorry can't resist :p )

I'll be at work during the stream, but when I get home I plan on making a quick dinner and sitting down on the couch to watch the stream in front of my 62" HDTV with the surround sound turned on. I want to see those new planets on the large screen in hi def!!! I've already told the wife that the TV is mine for an hour and a half tonight, she can watch if she wants too, lol.

It doesn't have to look like that ice planet concept (yet); i'd be very happy with the after (for a bit)

Will be interesting to see the ice planets with the new shaders etc. I suspect if only visually this will be a massive step-up form the current colours and details and will render the Screenies thread somewhat pre-historic in comparison!

Anyone know the time of todays stream?

7pm GMT

7pm UK standard.

Also remember that FD are changing the lighting model for the 4th update, so the lighting for those moons might be from that.

Top Bottom