[ALLIANCE] Elite Diplomatic Corps - Open for business

I still remember how amazed I was when I saw the squad board for the first time. It was so easy to help the greater goal without being constantly active.

I still remember how amazed I was when I saw the squad board for the first time. It was so easy to help the greater goal without being constantly active.

Yeah - it's pretty cool.

Actually I liked the layout and style of the Old Squad Board (shown in the video)
Source: https://youtu.be/BsBTSt6ncac

KNack sure had some graphic design and User Experience skillz.
But the new one has better features.
Particularly some of the back end things. For example - if you contribute regularly to a particular operation type, the server notices and gives you (or changes your) Diplomatic Posting.
The Diplomatic Postings are just for fun, but they are indicative of how much you have contributed to what type of Operation. And they feed data to the two bots we have on our Discord. I can't remember what I was doing, but one day one of the Bots tells me that I have a new posting as Assistant Cultural Attaché for Sikarici - and that stuff is really cool. MdN is the CMDR behind a lot of the clever back end.

This is a work-in-progress, but you might like to have a look at this:
Source: https://vimeo.com/266404573

Last edited:
This isn't the place for RP, drama or accusations done without knowing the full story.
If you are really interested in what's really happening at Lave your representatives are welcome in our discord.

To any commander looking for a group with a lively atmosphere; the doors of the AEDC are always open, come and share the joys and sorrows of the background simulation!

There is way too much happening away from the open scrutiny of these forum boards. I prefer my discussions open and candid. If there is any news I'd prefer to hear it here.

Lave radio wants to control their home system Lave. Which they currently do.
AEDC says no because "green map dot. Long live alliance"
AEDC even prevents Lave Radio from expanding so they cannot do anything with their faction FDev has offered Lave Radio. AEDC is preventing gameplay for Lave Radio

Lave radio wants to control their home system Lave. Which they currently do.
AEDC says no because "green map dot. Long live alliance"
AEDC even prevents Lave Radio from expanding so they cannot do anything with their faction FDev has offered Lave Radio. AEDC is preventing gameplay for Lave Radio

Lave's 25 billion population prevents LRN from expanding from Lave, not AEDC. No expansion has occurred from Lave since May 2016 when the BGS had become reasonably stable, and before the population was raised from 2.5 billion to 25. Even during the CG activity, while offensive operations are largely halted, LRN is struggling to break through 55%. If LRN can't get to 70-75% on the strength of a both CGs (both of which benefit LRN despite the flavor text), they certainly will not be able to do that without that assistance.

LRN is a PMF like any other. It doesn't create any special rights. They were placed in Lave in April 2016. LRN did not play the BGS until about a year ago. The success of any minor faction in the BGS is based on the work that is put in. As you see here, the vast majority of PMFs don't own their home system.

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...-player-wars?p=6776978&viewfull=1#post6776978

All we are asking is for LRN to play the game with us. Both of us have a legitimate claim on Lave. We think it would be great gameplay for all involved to resolve this conflict through the BGS.

Last edited:
Lave's 25 billion population prevents LRN from expanding from Lave, not AEDC. No expansion has occurred from Lave since May 2016 when the BGS had become reasonably stable, and before the population was raised from 2.5 billion to 25. Even during the CG activity, while offensive operations are largely halted, LRN is struggling to break through 55%. If LRN can't get to 70-75% on the strength of a both CGs (both of which benefit LRN despite the flavor text), they certainly will not be able to do that without that assistance.

Once again, completely failing to see the obvious point in the message.

A Corporate faction can't have a free and fair election with a Democracy, that is not how the BGS works. LRN could have just stayed with the minor stations and would have got no problems, but no it went for a coup against a significant Alliance Democracy. No way in hell is the LRN going to expand into the surrounding cluster, as Mangal explained, and if so then it's getting sent back to Lave and then deposed the same way as Walden.

It seems there is some confusion about the reason why the Lave Liberation Front, of which AEDC is a part, is operating in Lave. Beyond the more historical connection of Lave to the Alliance, we are fighting under and for Commodore Riri McAllister, recently named Rear Admiral, and replacing Fleet Admiral Tulimaq Buchanan who was killed by the League of Reparations.

https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/5b0567732ad53f6cd00a07e5

Under her leadership, we trust the current unrest in Lave will soon be resolved.

It seems there is some confusion about the reason why the Lave Liberation Front, of which AEDC is a part, is operating in Lave. Beyond the more historical connection of Lave to the Alliance, we are fighting under and for Commodore Riri McAllister, recently named Rear Admiral, and replacing Fleet Admiral Tulimaq Buchanan who was killed by the League of Reparations.

https://community.elitedangerous.com/en/galnet/uid/5b0567732ad53f6cd00a07e5

Under her leadership, we trust the current unrest in Lave will soon be resolved.

Lore and Roleplay have no place in a PMF conflict. Although calling AEDC a PMF is already a long shot

Last edited:
What are all these people and troll accounts doing defecating in our recruitment thread? Dont they have toilets at home?

It's the bunch that believe that "free and fair elections" are only free and fair if their side are the only ones allowed to vote.

Oh by all means, youre allowed to vote. And the community has voted against you. Yet you decide to retaliate with murder

Remind me again why all factions that equalized with Lave Radio Network when it was on its way to capture the various assets found themselves facing a weird series of lockdowns or why Lave's top 5 bounties board was full of LRN supporters?

Obviously even Lave Fortune Organization faced a lockdown after your "free and fair elections".

Top Bottom