[Thread reserved for future complaints]

for those of us with real lives to get on with, you know...other commitments, the material requirements to get a Dyson Spheres is ridiculously out of reach...I mean who can find the time to grind that many materials?? I mean the iron slot in my srv is only 10 000 units!!!!

th

Sir.Tj

The Moderator who shall not be Blamed....
Volunteer Moderator
Patch notes:
- Fixed a bug where players could enable the quantum time drive to become their own parents.
- Grafting on additional limbs will no longer grant you webslinging abilities and will immediately alert the authorities as originally intended

Damn.

tenor.gif

YES, best thread ever (BTE!)

So, Fdev, please implement (now!) a QoL: "REP +1 all in thread". Grinded my way through repping all indiviually. This forum is just ocean wide and inch deep. I stop repping if you don't implement instantaneously. Rep all and youz canz havez myz forumz stuffz.

Always a good idea, to make fun of the people that pay your wages, when they have something they want to say. really clever, just ask rattner.

I keep getting this bug where my Majestic class Interdictor cant kill Megaship carriers in one shot, I think the Power distributor and power plant need upgrading so I can continuously fire without having to do anything, is this working as intended?

Open Letter To FDEV.
DEAR fdev, I was mildly made briefly less angry, to see the exclusive premium LEP content that quietly arrived with Q4: The Minors. (sp) Many have said that NPC multicrew and Spacelegs are merely insulting figleaf gestures, but I was willing to try out this new LEP-only content.
So, cautiously, I took my mining ship 'Nostromo' out to try out the new q4 mining, with LEP spacelegs and my cabins crammed full of multicrew cleaners and ofc, a chef de partie, and a creepy unstable guy who looks a bit 'androidy'.

Now, im leg-locked in a nightmare minigame. Im adrift with no atmo left, my ship's canteen is strewn with the splayed ribcages of my former NPC crew, the creepy guy is spewing robot-milk everywhere and gibbering like Chris Evans, and OP xenomorphs have literally run amok. Im going to have to crashland at a nearby planet, and will leave a beacon up for the fuel rats. Please ask them to bring a mop.

Id only grabbed 2 tons of palladium before the massacre started. Why oh why oh why must being a LEP holder be such a psychologically scarring grind? Why didnt you just give us an onionhead paintjob like the community kept asking for? I wish youd listen to your players FDeV.
Unistalling, disgusted. Anyone can has my stuff, itl eat you alive and use your corpse as a creche.

Always a good idea, to make fun of the people that pay your wages, when they have something they want to say. really clever, just ask rattner.

**** FUTURE COMPLAINTS ONLY !!! NO CHATTING IN THIS THREAD!!!! ****

(yes, a tribute to NeilF, who sadly got eaten by a SpaceWhale when attempting to take his drivable Coriolis under the ocean to start a new sealab - yet more bugged content from the ever unreliable FD)

I keep seeing other people after the latest update 5.7.5? This is intolerable it keeps happening after every update! How am I supposed to be the lone ranger when there are eleventy other lone rangers gosh darn it Frontier the number of lone rangers is just too damn high!

Top Bottom