[Video] Challenger "review"

Was there a review in there somewhere? It sounded like someone is trying to out cuss a drill instructor and failing. Not even good enough to make a sailor blush... Really, the foul mouthed shtick is really getting old.

Was there a review in there somewhere? It sounded like someone is trying to out cuss a drill instructor and failing. Not even good enough to make a sailor blush... Really, the foul mouthed shtick is really getting old.

I'd say its appealing to children who find the foul language entertaining or edgy, but IMO there are much better and more informative YouTubers out there, with actual integrity

Wot? Fly smart, fly Python. U should review the Python again Yam. 2000mj shields, 200 tonnes cargo and HRP /MRP fitted, 488 boost. MC / burst wiff phase or packers with mods. Such a ship that even communists gaze on in awe.

Funny, I was somehow able to magically hear the review in there. Namely that the Challenger, trying hard to appeal to everything that is British in that it, completely by accident no less, bears yet another British tank name, is a completely pointless ship that brings practically nothing to the table, has the same "dog takes a crap" landing pose, is also so irrelevant that apparently nobody was bothered to finish painting it and for a supposedly combat ship has prominent cockpit right at the front of the ship that has the durability of wet paper but which offers a marvelous position for the completely irrelevant mutli-crew second pilot seat.

And I happen to share that sentiment - the ship is pointless, it offers nothing other than an alternative to a multirole ship in its price range. Might as well not be there really.

I think maybe his ED channel isn't doing so well since he is now resorted to plug his video's here …..

No, his channel is doing well and not too long ago reached 45k subs. I guess, he thought it'd be worthwhile to post on the forum for those that would like the information at the request of other CMDRs in his channel.

Every last single one of you are more than welcome to try to do what he does if you think you can do it better. I'll be looking for your videos but not holding my breath!

If you guys don't like the foul words then don't watch... children shouldn't be watching his videos anyways because they are adult-oriented.

Keep beating that dead horse Yamiks! I don't think it's dead yet! [haha]

Funny, I was somehow able to magically hear the review in there. Namely that the Challenger, trying hard to appeal to everything that is British in that it, completely by accident no less, bears yet another British tank name, is a completely pointless ship that brings practically nothing to the table, has the same "dog takes a crap" landing pose, is also so irrelevant that apparently nobody was bothered to finish painting it and for a supposedly combat ship has prominent cockpit right at the front of the ship that has the durability of wet paper but which offers a marvelous position for the completely irrelevant mutli-crew second pilot seat.

And I happen to share that sentiment - the ship is pointless, it offers nothing other than an alternative to a multirole ship in its price range. Might as well not be there really.

Sad but true, I realise this now I've been flying it for a while. I think at first I really did like the new placement of the nacelles. And how good it can look in bright red.

Edit : I'll just say this. Exigeous, you don't need to ape Yamiks in any way to be great or get respect. You got that. Why not let him do his language thing whilst you remain a gentleman? Nice contrast.

Last edited:
Umm. I know it's a comedy and it IS hilarious, don't get me wrong, but I really think that a video filled to a brim with profanities like this has no place here.

edit: I read through the thread.
If you guys don't like the foul words then don't watch... children shouldn't be watching his videos anyways because they are adult-oriented.

Then he should not post them here.

Last edited:
Yet here we are... no mod action and 18 videos (by Yamiks) later (I searched it). It seems you guys like beating dead horses too. At least you guys have one thing in common with Yamiks. [haha]

The fact that mods for some inexplicable reason tolerate Yamiks doesn't change the fact that he breaks rules.

9) Do not evade the swear / profanity filter.
This is a family friendly forum; we would appreciate against the usage of swearing or masked swearing.

Intentionally evading the filter will result in moderation to your posted content to comply with our community guidelines.

Note, swearing itself isn't against the rules. (because swear filter simply won't allow you to post), but avoiding the swear filter is. And posting a video instead of writing a swear word down IS avoiding the filter.
So there, I'm going to be beating the dead horse as long as there is an ounce of meat on the bones.

The fact that mods for some inexplicable reason tolerate Yamiks doesn't change the fact that he breaks rules.

9) Do not evade the swear / profanity filter.
This is a family friendly forum; we would appreciate against the usage of swearing or masked swearing.

Intentionally evading the filter will result in moderation to your posted content to comply with our community guidelines.

Note, swearing itself isn't against the rules. (because swear filter simply won't allow you to post), but avoiding the swear filter is. And posting a video instead of writing a swear word down IS avoiding the filter.
So there, I'm going to be beating the dead horse as long as there is an ounce of meat on the bones.

Yeah, I know that one and have read the forum rules. By those standards, we'd have to ban every video because of the profanity in either the comments sections of the videos and/or in the video itself because that could be considered avoiding the swear filter as well. Not only will the forum mods have to search through each video's comment section for swearing but the video/streamer as well because they could contain swearing (ohhhhhh, noes). Then 99% of the videos we use in the forums would violate forum rules whether or not the poster swore at all.

So be careful how badly you want to beat this horse because you might prevent yourself and everyone from posting anything from a public source in the FEAR of PROFANITY.

I was disappointed in the Challenger. I was hoping it would have gained a THIRD large hardpoint and centralized all three the way the Krait does, instead for me the ship is a disappointment despite it's more combat focused than the Krait (which still has the annoying HELLO woman voice on boost).

Sadly the Chieftain and the Challenger are nice looking but lacking what I want in a ship. Krait seems to be the go-to now for me for most everything despite the boost sound irritates me, it's basically the Anaconda of Medium ships, it's just TOO good to pass up. Good Jump range, Good hardpoints and placements for Fixed weapons, good boost speed, good maneuverability, good internals.

Top Bottom