News Focused Feedback Forum Content Schedule

Hey! Very imaginative. Can confirm that this didn't happen, and if it did, they were pulling your leg and probably didn't work for Frontier.

Thanks.

So you asked everyone with knowledge of future/possible Elite content if they were in the pub and talking with randoms about content knowing full well that if they answered in the affirmative they would no doubt be in breach of contract/NDA.

You do realise that you by virtue of your position and given this is your first reply in this thread since May that the post will gain more attention from the news starved denizens of the forums?

So you asked everyone with knowledge of future/possible Elite content if they were in the pub and talking with randoms about content knowing full well that if they answered in the affirmative they would no doubt be in breach of contract/NDA.

You do realise that you by virtue of your position and given this is your first reply in this thread since May that the post will gain more attention from the news starved denizens of the forums?

What are you on about? The story and the game details were complete Thargoid dung . No need to ask anybody.

What are you on about? The story and the game details were complete Thargoid dung . No need to ask anybody.

Doesn't matter if the story is dung are not the senior community manager for the first time since May replied in this thread to it directly giving it more attention than it might have already got.

Hey! Very imaginative. Can confirm that this didn't happen, and if it did, they were pulling your leg and probably didn't work for Frontier.

Thanks.

I feel we need a "I got some 'Fdevs' drunk down the pub and they told me..." story at least once a month on the forums :)

I feel we need a "I got some 'Fdevs' drunk down the pub and they told me..." story at least once a month on the forums :)

I think they hang around the pub wearing their t-shirts so someone buys them drinks. They probably have a bingo game to see what rumours turn up here.

Thanks.

So if we just start our posts with "I have some friends that live in Cambridge" and write in our favourite theories, we just have to wait for the ones Ed doesn't deny ;)

And that's all you would want added to the current mechanics. Or is that in addition to the new mechanics? If so it may have been a good idea to put that in the focus forums.

I don't have the time to recap in essay form four years of super ideas that are in these forums, yet unsearchable. I don't think the idea of more modules, more weapons, and mulitcrew are the right directions to take.
You're happy with it, great, my feeling is that it won't hold my interest for very long. Have to wait for release to test my theory.

And here I thought my friends were giving me the inside scoop of what is coming soon in the Q4 update. At least I do hope you Fdevs have a beer every once in a while at The Three Horseshoes. If yes, me and me mates will be waiting, sitting a few tables down to see if we "hear" anything of interest.

We go to the Hop & Grain store quite a bit... but oh boy are these lads tight-lipped well-trained ;)

No, I just know that the information in the suggestion was false, so I wanted to jump in quickly to stop speculation. I see everything. I have eyes and ears everywhere ;)

Top Bottom