I found 12 Structures and 3 Beacons in 6 days and I want you to know how I did it. o7

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator
TL;DR please? At work, can't watch videos, but interested in the topic :) - if there aren't too many spoiler, just the method to find them? :p

TL;DR please? At work, can't watch videos, but interested in the topic :) - if there aren't too many spoiler, just the method to find them? :p

Done. Beacons lead to multiple GS not just one. They lead to "colonies" of 2 or more GS and maybe another GB. A colony is about 20-30Ly wide. Once at a GS or GB, Filter stars by nonvisited and visit each system within 20-30Ly and make those systems visited. Beacons appear to be near the main star of a system and the GS can be spotted at any distance simply by looking at a NON-TARGETED body. GUARDIAN STRUCTURE will always show when looking at it as long as you do not have it targeted.

Done. Beacons lead to multiple GS not just one. They lead to "colonies" of 2 or more GS and maybe another GB. A colony is about 20-30Ly wide. Once at a GS or GB, Filter stars by nonvisited and visit each system within 20-30Ly and make those systems visited. Beacons appear to be near the main star of a system and the GS can be spotted at any distance simply by looking at a NON-TARGETED body. GUARDIAN STRUCTURE will always show when looking at it as long as you do not have it targeted.
Do you need to have a Ram Tah mission active to see these markers?

rootsrat

Volunteer Moderator

Nice one, thanks!

Do you need to have a Ram Tah mission active to see these markers?

Those are my personal bookmarks of All current 12 beacons and all GS I was first to discover. You do not need Ram Tah for this. The current list of GB and GS can be found in the video description.

3.0 release had Ram Tah sending us out to 3 sectors to discover mysterious signals. Google the sectors or find them in the video. There is a lot to be found when it comes to Guardians and there whereabouts and its worth doing some reading up on the subject and finding out where we have found evidence of them.

Last edited:

Awesome work! Thanks for sharing :)

Are these in a specific area of the galaxy? I'm out in the black at the moment, but would return for this...

If you check EDSM while viewing the map with the Mystery POI filter selected, you will see the areas where we have found their ancient ruins and structures. Alternatively, you can visit Canonn Research Groups records, such as their 3D map. https://map.canonn.technology/index.html

The furthest Ancient Ruins have been found 5000Ly short of Sag A in the Eorl Auwsy nebula and East of the Bubble in the Eta Carina nebula. Apparently the old Guardians liked nebulas. These new structures and beacons are likely not the old Guardians that built the Ancient Ruins, but something a little more current and the need for nebulas to be present isnt a factor for these apparently.
I believe the newest of the Ancient Ruins were found in the Skaudai Nebula near the Colonia highway.

Last edited:
Are these in a specific area of the galaxy? I'm out in the black at the moment, but would return for this...

I was probably not very clear on this question now that I look at my previous response.
The 3.0 update on 08/28/2018 had Ram Tah sending us to the Synuefe, IC 2391 and NGC 2451A sectors. This is where we have been finding beacons.

Thanks for the info! Videos can be better for things which need to be shown, but otherwise, text is better. Far quicker to go through and get the info you need, easier to search, and so on.

Should be interesting to see if anyone will ever find beacons outside of the three sectors that FD have named.

Thanks for the info! Videos can be better for things which need to be shown, but otherwise, text is better. Far quicker to go through and get the info you need, easier to search, and so on.

Should be interesting to see if anyone will ever find beacons outside of the three sectors that FD have named.

Ill consider putting a TLDR next time I post a video. Thanks for the input. o7

Nice work. I appreciate you spending the time to explain it all.

Thank you and it was my pleasure. o7

Uummmm what is the closest guardian site to the bubble with sentinels. do you know ? I came back three short sentinel wreckage components, (or something like that). Boohooo.

Thanks muchly in advance.

Flimley

Top Bottom