Distant Worlds II - Fleet Roster Sign Up Thread

i did that.but i can only inspect that sheet i cant modify it.as i was saying i did put my name on that list ,3 times already,and after a while i checked to see if i am on it and i wasnt.ill try it again .

You are not supposed to do anything on the sheet, you need to fill the Form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeauTPWcU4JV-b7CqmpXinnIuRUx6C4OLLglBRTc1GPG8YqZw/viewform.

Shame there isn't a "cancel sign up" on the page to edit it, so instead I'll cancel here.

Too many ships, not enough incentive - I won't be going, thanks.

Err okay.

Shame there isn't a "cancel sign up" on the page to edit it, so instead I'll cancel here.

Too many ships, not enough incentive - I won't be going, thanks.

Dont really know how did you come up with that conclusion, considering not all "incentives" has been even published yet. :S

Thanks for organizing this! Should be an awesome adventure. Did a ton of solo exploring back in 2015/2016, so I'm really excited to see how the 3.3 updates and the community aspect end up changing the experience. Hopefully I'll be able to contribute something to the "Glowing Green Giant" survey. I have Elite in exploration, and I didn't even know those things existed. I used to hunt planetary nebula, but now that the overwhelming majority of them have been claimed, I'm looking for something new/different to target on my journeys.

Not good, not good - too soon - not ready ... signed up anyway; what's the worst that could happen?

CMDR seSSlaine, piloting Blitzkrieg ... an old 'conda that I brought to the bubble from the Crab Nebula a few months back. She's old, stock and rusty - everything off the shelf - giving me a jump limit of about 23(28)LY. It only seems fitting I take her since she's the same beast I landed at Station-X.

Will use the shakedown time to try and prep her up a bit and see if Ms Farseer can help me up the hops. If all else fails I'll just bung a sleeping bag behind the cockpit of my Asp and rough it. Either way, I'm totally out of my depth and need to get my head examined.

All things remaining equal I'll be bringing size6 garage and hanger plus a 12berth cabin for my personal comfort and joy. The 7slot is for cargo/limpets. Obviously there will be a couple of spare seats should anyone wish to supervise or survey from my location and the fighters will be available for short range reconnaissance. My aim is to equip 5A repair limpets although my primary function will be just to explore at leisure with the knowledge of a nearby support group. This will be my first expedition.

Roll on 3305 o7

Last minute addendum ... Good old Felicity did me proud. Jump range currently stands at 44.71LY.
Off to outfitting.
You shall go to the ball :)

Link to 'googledoc' saved to text on desktop.

I imagine I’m not going to be the only one sending in a change of ship notification with the arrival of the Krait Phantom. I’m surprised I haven’t bumped into more Cmdrs gathering engineering mats in readiness for it turning up....or perhaps everyone’s better prepared than I am:)

My excitement for this is boosted by the fact I’ll be flying in VR for the first time ever by the time we set off, although having signed up as an Astrophotographer I’m not sure how or if that’s even workable.

afternoon chaps.

i signed up a week or so ago and have been assigned roster# 5183. However as a veteran of DW1 i would very much like my original roster #22. I thought i'd done everything correctly but evidently not, i'm sure you;'ve got much more pressing things to attend to but would appreciate it if someone could look into it.

cheers
<-lightspeed->

afternoon chaps.

i signed up a week or so ago and have been assigned roster# 5183. However as a veteran of DW1 i would very much like my original roster #22. I thought i'd done everything correctly but evidently not, i'm sure you;'ve got much more pressing things to attend to but would appreciate it if someone could look into it.

cheers
<-lightspeed->

The reference DW1 roster shows <-lightspeed-> while your DW2 application shows <lightspeed>.

Pending386393506/12/2018Boody NutterNutterUTCAnacondaDora the Explorer40L-DW81.21Explorer, Photographer

Great to see one of the earliest exploration pioneers back in game! Welcome aboard Nutter - long time no see :)

Good day Cmdrs,

It has been since the death of Salome since I have been behind the helm. Looking forward to getting back behind the wheel in the dark.

Nice to see familiar faces, Erimus, Drew, Qohen...

o7 ArmoredMeat, another old timer returns. Great to see you back too, and welcome aboard :)

Never been part of an organised expedition before, but did several trips during the barely organised trips or Formadine Rift. Decided to sign up this time, and very pleased to see I ended up with the my lucky number at the end of my roster number (47, I got 5547).

While it was only really a one in a hundred chance, I'll still take those odds.

Signed up with my Conda, outfitted for surveying planets and combat support, while bringing repair limpets. Might switch to a Corvette before I leave, we'll see. :)

Going thru the docs the teams have put together, seems there is a lot more mods to do now since i last played. Will have to get some time in before deployment.

Top Bottom