Hello everyone ! I noticed that using all the T. Rex skins genes present, at the moment, in the game, nobody satisfies the expectations of realizing and seeing, the original skins of Jurassic Park and the lost world .
In fact I believe that many players would like to see in the game, the T. Rex more similar in colors, to those of the movies. For example, for Jurassic Park there would be a coloring gene between gray and a light brown, for The Lost World, a gray with an iguana-like or alligator green. It would be very nice if Frontier could fit these two Skins for the Tyrannosaurus Rex, I don't think this is an impossible request! What do you think ?

Last edited:
Hello everyone ! I noticed that using all the T. Rex skins genes present, at the moment, in the game, nobody satisfies the expectations of realizing and seeing, the original skins of Jurassic Park and the lost world .
In fact I believe that many players would like to see in the game, the T. Rex more similar in colors, to those of the movies. For example, for Jurassic Park there would be a coloring gene between gray and a light brown, for The Lost World, a gray with an iguana-like or alligator green. It would be very nice if Frontier could fit these two Skins for the Tyrannosaurus Rex, I don't think this is an impossible request! What do you think ?

The only real difference between the basic skin in the game and in JP1 is that in the movie it's slightly darker around the eyes and certain parts of the body. The new green skin they made for the Rex is quite similar to the buck in TLW.
These skins are pretty much there already?

Hi , Honestly, by changing the various genes, and unlocking them all, I didn't find skins similar to those in movies. What would be the new green skin (Tlw) for the T. Rex ?

Hi , Honestly, by changing the various genes, and unlocking them all, I didn't find skins similar to those in movies. What would be the new green skin (Tlw) for the T. Rex ?

I believe it's the Wetland skin.

I agree the basic skin could use some darker shades to make it look more like JP1. :)

Wetland skin, do you get in story mode, reaching 5 stars on all the islands? Or in challenge mode? Thank you 😊

Ok, I have the wetland skin , but is not avalaible for T. Rex! Please what I have to do to use it on the T.Rex ?

The only real difference between the basic skin in the game and in JP1 is that in the movie it's slightly darker around the eyes and certain parts of the body. The new green skin they made for the Rex is quite similar to the buck in TLW.
These skins are pretty much there already?

Rex had stripes in JP like the wetland skin. I just want the wetland skin pattern in a more true green color and then in a pale baige color, and then a dark brown color. The wetland skin is the skin pattern I think we want for the most part, it just needs different color tones for it. And an all black coastal variant would be cool to get too.

Rex had stripes in JP like the wetland skin. I just want the wetland skin pattern in a more true green color and then in a pale baige color, and then a dark brown color. The wetland skin is the skin pattern I think we want for the most part, it just needs different color tones for it. And an all black coastal variant would be cool to get too.

dXzi6u

What stripes do you mean?

https://goo.gl/images/cgVQ2c

Last edited:
To me the basic skin of the T-Rex is the one I like the most. Maybe it's not Rexy's canon, but it looks a lot like it. I like it much more than any other skin. The steppe skin for example is horrible.

It is like the iron studios T. Rex 1/10 scale model that I have ,
it's identical! Practically it has some light gray stripes on the head, the neck and tracts of the back and the tail. Then it is as if at times, it was slightly speckled on the sides of the belly and on the hind legs. However the basis of the coloring is actually a green iguana or alligator with these dark gray textures. As you get closer to the belly, the colors become clearer, this is like a cross between very light gray,withe, yellow, and perhaps beige; in a nutshell, it is colored like an alligator belly, however there are more pigments. The base of the hind legs, close to the feet is dark gray like the strips, but always on a green iguana or alligator base. The eyes are obviously circled with very dark gray. I hope I explained myself.

Yeah light stripes. Plus i had the toy with the meat chunk that pops out as a kid and it has stripes

Even as a child I had the toy of jurassic park, that of 1993 😁, it was very well done and in any case, everyone has always had the stripes with a bit of speckling. Even that of TLW was the same, except for the brighter green.

So we're going from colorways on toys instead of the actual Rex that was in the movie? LOL
Because the animatronic def has no stripes. It has dark spots... And some dark shades on the back.

Last edited:
The Iron studio T.Rex 1/10 Scale resin model is not a toy, it is the identical copy of the T.rex of the movie and is identical to the animatronic. But there are the gray stripes, albeit light and discontinuous. Perhaps it is not clear from that image. And it is also present of the slight dark gray maculation.

The Iron studio T.Rex 1/10 Scale resin model is not a toy, it is the identical copy of the T.rex of the movie and is identical to the animatronic. But there are the gray stripes, albeit light and discontinuous. Perhaps it is not clear from that image. And it is also present of the slight dark gray maculation.

Then please find an image of the animatronic with stripes. :)
It's still a toy model, no matter how you put it...

Last edited:
Top Bottom