This is already in the codex and little in the tourist beacons - once it appeared in the codex, it means that it is already in the game. And if we have already found the The Dark Wheel, besides their secret station ((possibly up to the Horizons their station was in space) although their base is on the eighth satellite of the gas giant, which revolves around an M-class nameless star. The only thing that the base is on the planet, and not in space and if you become an ally for them, they will start giving you secret tasks), then Raxxla is already there. Perhaps at the initial stage, this does not make much sense, but if the public will show interest in this type of occupation in the game, the developer will add different riddles and additions. Codex - it`s a key for new player, how to find the Dark Wheel. But Raxxla is still a problem for old players

By the way, how is Shinrarta Dezhra translated from other languages? (some kind of jewel, no?)

That has been discussed in this thread, but quite a while ago. If I remember correctly “Shinrarta Dehzra” is a mix of Russian and Arabic and translates to something like “life, she saw, hope”. It was named by a quickstarter/backer whose name I forget, but if you find my previous post I had the reference to his explanatory post on this. It may (or may not) be worth noting that DB and MB then seemed to treat this as a matter of secrecy.

Omphalos Infotech

It's been pointed out in past pages, I believe. Raxxla codex mentions Omphalos RIFT, and I did look through the codex for Universal Cartographics for some sort of rift or split within the company. But they only thing I saw was the name of the CEO, Cynthia whatever, which may be significant but doesn't seem to have any other mentions anywhere else Raxxla-related.

Omphalos Rift is in the same paragraph as Astrophel and Stella, and there was a discussion in the past about Stella's name, which isn't actually spelled out in the sonnets as far as I could see, so maybe we could substitute Cynthia whatever in place of it.

The only other interpretation for Omphalos Rift that I have is, if Omphalos is the company that provided the encryption / data security protocols, the Rift could be a code hack, security breach, or password / cipher decoding mechanism. It's still just vague clues, though, because none of the texts mention ciphers or codes; we're only looking at codes because we know E:D is a game.

Wish I could help in actual real search, but right now on the DW2 Expedition and I just highly doubt it's out here in this direction. I'm trying to catch up to everyone near WP 11. When I get back to the "Bubble" I'm going to really put my head into it.

found something like a logo.... it is painted on the container of generations ship

That reminds me of something. The geometry for a hexagon is the 2 dimensional reprentation of a cube. Could this represent a sector? We have a cube sector at col 70 and barnads nebula.

And I just got a mysterious message from a stranger. We have rumors or tests for TDW. Maybe they are related. And even if they are related to criminal gangs. Those criminal gangs could easily be underground TDW organization like the mafia or something. Forgot what else I was going to say.

I think this. someone posted this back at some point in here. I've been meaning to explore. Could this be the rift it's talking too. There is that odd set of stuff that is an alternative name to omphalis or something. Ophiucus?! I could be mistaken about that. There was another system with a name related to this in the bubble. But I can't remember what it was. This is on my list of exploration stuff. But I have to do the systems from the original game first. I found there are 31ish from the first galaxy and 1 confirmable one from galaxy 2. So far the rest don't have direct names but some have odd alternatives from search results that have nothing to do with the name being searched. So far so oddly off I wonder if it's not on purpose. I have a list I'm going over. Although I still have to search for galaxy 5-8 to confirm no direct names.

Also, has anyone noticed that the princess and the imperator is not viewable. Could this be coincidental? Is princess related to the codex. Can anyone else read it. Maybe they are hiding subtle clues in news reports to stuff.

Last edited:
Wish I could help in actual real search, but right now on the DW2 Expedition and I just highly doubt it's out here in this direction. I'm trying to catch up to everyone near WP 11. When I get back to the "Bubble" I'm going to really put my head into it.
I saw you last night, CMDR...good ways behind the fleet. Here's to safely catching up for the weekend. See you out there. o7

That has been discussed in this thread, but quite a while ago. If I remember correctly “Shinrarta Dehzra” is a mix of Russian and Arabic and translates to something like “life, she saw, hope”. It was named by a quickstarter/backer whose name I forget, but if you find my previous post I had the reference to his explanatory post on this. It may (or may not) be worth noting that DB and MB then seemed to treat this as a matter of secrecy.
Perhaps the baker was Russian, but these are not Russian words. And any query leads to the word Shinra on the Naruto wiki (apparently it’s still something Japanese) it makes sense "to push". However, I asked one person to translate from Arabic, if there is a result, I will write

It's been pointed out in past pages, I believe. Raxxla codex mentions Omphalos RIFT, and I did look through the codex for Universal Cartographics for some sort of rift or split within the company. But they only thing I saw was the name of the CEO, Cynthia whatever, which may be significant but doesn't seem to have any other mentions anywhere else Raxxla-related.

Omphalos Rift is in the same paragraph as Astrophel and Stella, and there was a discussion in the past about Stella's name, which isn't actually spelled out in the sonnets as far as I could see, so maybe we could substitute Cynthia whatever in place of it.

The only other interpretation for Omphalos Rift that I have is, if Omphalos is the company that provided the encryption / data security protocols, the Rift could be a code hack, security breach, or password / cipher decoding mechanism. It's still just vague clues, though, because none of the texts mention ciphers or codes; we're only looking at codes because we know E:D is a game.
Thanks for the heads up, I figured that might be the case ;)

It's also been said, somewhere, that TDW is a conglomeration of multiple corporations these days so it may not be wise to completely dismiss the possibility that some of these 'players' (as in agents) still have ties to the myth and may become integral to the narrative going forwards, as FDev rolls it out...

Exciting stuff, to keep the CMDR with everything occupied. Game on! :D

Perhaps the baker was Russian, but these are not Russian words. And any query leads to the word Shinra on the Naruto wiki (apparently it’s still something Japanese) it makes sense "to push". However, I asked one person to translate from Arabic, if there is a result, I will write

Google better bro...

Shinrarta was named by CMDR Liqua? and its supposedly a mix of Russian and Arabic. Last seen in his signature I think, you might want to check it out. The explanation itself should still be in the forums.

Google better bro...

Shinrarta was named by CMDR Liqua? and its supposedly a mix of Russian and Arabic. Last seen in his signature I think, you might want to check it out. The explanation itself should still be in the forums.

This one?

"Shinrarta Dezhra" was named by me, and is an amalgamation of Russian and Arabic:
Russian (zhizn' [жизнь] meaning "Life")
Arabic (ra'at [رات] meaning "she saw")
Russian (nadezhda [надежда] meaning "Hope")

a little wrong, he(she) tried to say: "In life, she saw hope." OK. Good words. But...then it will not help us in any way with Raxxla

Attachments

• 123.png
    123.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 293
Last edited:
Zhizn (hi) Ra'at Nadezhda

Lol I wouldn't be so sure about that.
there was a theory in which the meaning of the words in the title would have a certain meaning in the texts about the Dark Wheel or Raxxla (for example, Jewel). But the meaning of the words now received does not carry secret messages. These are words of inspiration.

Galaxy 1-4 from:

http://wiki.alioth.net/index.php/Sector1/Index

Underlined = Direct result from galmap
Plain text = No direct result but got other result(s)
* Multiple results!

Visited list: (-) visited (Ignore this. It's for my personal search.)

Systems in Galaxy Sector 1

A -Aona Ara* -Arexe
B Beor*
D -Diso
E Ededleen Ensoreus Erlaza
I Isinor
L Larais Lave* Leesti Legees Leoned
M Malama* Mariar*
O Orerve Oresqu Orrere
Q Quator Qube Qucerere Qutiri
R Ra Reorte Riedquat Ritila
T Teorge Teveri Tianve Tibionis Tionisla
U Uszaa
Z Zaonce Zarece

Systems in Galaxy Sector 2

A -Atius* Ausis*
D Diti*
G Gema*
R Rave*

Systems in Galaxy Sector 3

A Anar* Atan*
I Inar*
L Lege*
R Rea* Rige*
S Sovere*

Systems in Galaxy Sector 4

A Ange* Ante* Arama*
I Inve*

I have this in a document. Having problems with alt tabbing because of wine/linux atm. It has the full list(non reduced) of the systems I've check with galmap in game. These are the end results of 1-4. Haven't done 5-8 yet.

Underline means direct result. Non underline means no direct result but get some odd result. * is a bit reduntant and means multiple results in gal map. This can apply to both of the previous.

You'll note that so far only galaxy 1 and 2 have any systems represented. And only one from galaxy 2.

I was also planning on making a list of all searches producing more than one result or a result besides the text given. And list all results. From the ones I've done I think only 2 are very far from the bubble. They are near colonia. The results are very weird when it comes to non given results. It's so odd I wonder if it's on purpose. It doesn't make search as a general result for name base search. So, is it on purpose?! If not it may help understand the galmap search function better to understand the game.

Quickest way to search: double click name to get it to highlight. CTRL-C. Alt tab into game. Have galmap open and click the search bar or hit spacebar to speed this up potentially. Hit CTRL-V. Hit enter or click the triangle to search. Search as needed. Alt tab to document. Use(or make) shortcut to strikethrough. rinse repeat!

I won't be able to search more until wine/linux/vram limitations stop making it impossible for me to alt tab. 8)

Attachments

• Elite Planet list.doc
    63 KB · Views: 546
Last edited:
Google better bro...

I should have Googled my own post on this, but instead I tried to use the forum/thread search engine which came up totally zero. This is not my first failed search attempt in this new forum structure. Hope messages were not deleted during the transfer to the new forum, there is a lot of effort recorded in this thread!!

Edit: I’ve just spent a while trying to find with Google my original post on this; also a failure. So have we been censored? Are FD trying to hide a clue in the meaning of Shinrarta Dehzra? Is the meaning of life still 42??? 🧐

Last edited:
Galaxy 1-4 from:

I have this in a document. Having problems with alt tabbing because of wine/linux atm. It has the full list(non reduced) of the systems I've check with galmap in game. These are the end results of 1-4. Haven't done 5-8 yet.

Underline means direct result. Non underline means no direct result but get some odd result. * is a bit reduntant and means multiple results in gal map. This can apply to both of the previous.

You'll note that so far only galaxy 1 and 2 have any systems represented. And only one from galaxy 2.

I was also planning on making a list of all searches producing more than one result or a result besides the text given. And list all results. From the ones I've done I think only 2 are very far from the bubble. They are near colonia. The results are very weird when it comes to non given results. It's so odd I wonder if it's on purpose. It doesn't make search as a general result for name base search. So, is it on purpose?! If not it may help understand the galmap search function better to understand the game.

Quickest way to search: double click name to get it to highlight. CTRL-C. Alt tab into game. Have galmap open and click the search bar or hit spacebar to speed this up potentially. Hit CTRL-V. Hit enter or click the triangle to search. Search as needed. Alt tab to document. Use(or make) shortcut to strikethrough. rinse repeat!

I won't be able to search more until wine/linux/vram limitations stop making it impossible for me to alt tab. 8)
The in-game search will return results also from space stations, planetary outposts and named worlds within a system. It also gives partial matches, so if the first three characters match, for example, then it would give unrelated matches that you do not want. I tried this myself a few weeks back for systems in galaxies 1-4, excluding the better-known systems and also Isinor, as I surveyed the permit-locked systems around December/January. Most of the systems from the first Elite are around the 'Old Worlds' region but a handful are elsewhere, like Ra, which is well out of position compared to the other Galaxy 1 worlds.
https://forums.frontier.co.uk/threads/the-quest-to-find-raxxla.168253/page-322#post-7463488

The main problem with investigating the relevance of old systems in this game is that some were also in Frontier Elite 2 (FE2) and Frontier First Encounters (FFE) and the database of named systems from those games was brought over to Elite Dangerous. That means you are effectively asking why they were included in FE2 and FFE, where there was seemingly no Raxxla mystery, and then suggesting that this is applicable to Elite Dangerous. The effort is still useful as there could easily have been systems added from the first game that were not in FE2 or FFE, that could have (the potential for) storyline relevance.

It's been a while since I checked in, has anyone seen this thread elsewhere on the forum?

It's been a while since I checked in, has anyone seen this thread elsewhere on the forum?

Yes.

Saw it. Doesn't seem to be getting much traction, probably because most (including me) don't think there's anything there.

Top Bottom