WHAAM! -- 100 Paintjob Concepts For Fun

Oh man... all of these are fantastic, if FDev ever made skins of this calibre, I'd be throwing more money at them than I already have (and my wife probably wouldn't like it).

For some reason the black and lime green skins for the eagle, viper and even the T6 express delivery really strikes me.
Well done!

I love the "fighter plane" jobs. Especially the "Mustang" Chieftain.

Actually, since the Chieftain, Challenger, and Crusader are using the same naming scheme as British tanks, a line of paintjobs paying homage to RAF craft wouldn't be a bad idea at all.

I take it that making the actual paint jobs for the ships in game would be a different kettle of fish?

Why not offer your services ask FDev for the ship templates and do a 50/50 deal.

Are all your designs original artwork? No copyright material?

I take it that making the actual paint jobs for the ships in game would be a different kettle of fish?

Why not offer your services ask FDev for the ship templates and do a 50/50 deal.

Are all your designs original artwork? No copyright material?

I've done a few liveries for Assetto Corsa, hopefully it's something similar, but who knows.

Some elements and designs are copyrighted (Martini, WipeOut liveries, fake-futuristic-Boeing, etc), but they're just examples of what can be done.

Thinking about it why don't FDev release the templates of the ships to the community then have a monthly competition on the forum and the best 3 get put in the store.

Winning paint jobs get a small percentage of their paintjob sales or perhaps store credit to the value.

It's a win win for the community and FDev.

Yup nice to see this again!

And talking of again, can I say AGAIN... FD I WANT A Chris Foss paintjob!

We sort of have one - the Type 6 Turbulence.

LJ45DQI.png

uDPjfj3.png

WHAAM! -- 118 Paintjob Concepts For Fun

Hello.

I was bored, so I made a few paintjobs.
I know not all ships are represented. For one, preparing a ship takes between 5 and 10 hours; times 31 that's a lot of time. Secondly, part of the ships are variations on each others.
This is mostly 2-tone, 3-tone colour games on hull compositions, with a minority of complex and details paintjobs. I have a few ideas left, but I don't like it when things drag on for too long :p

EDIT: You can download my 4K base files in the spoilers below (transparent .png + .psd with layer mask)

EDIT 2: Added the Clipper pj.

CLICK ON THE OVERLY LARGE PICTURE BELOW TO VISIT THE ALBUM IN FULL 5120x2880 RESOLUTION

this is the coolest,

Top Bottom