Patch Notes Update April Update - Patch Notes

No idea. They do secret squirrel patches introducing things for players to find don't they?
In any case, like you, I haven't found anything on the forums to "see" about this patch, so have asked in this thread because someone mentioned that a patch is incoming.
Lol. All those years when they didn't put up the details beforehand - I bet they're wondering why they bothered putting it up yesterday :)

Stop this silly rant and click the "News & Bulletins" link on the top of the thread. Ne detailed notes for the new patch IS there for quite some time.

I found it a bit after that post, but thanks you! Also looks like canopy being reduced to 15 was an intended result of "fixed canopy integrity disparity between advanced maintenance and the module panel."

Yes as Will said in another thread your canopy instead of starting at strength 30 and failing at 15 will now start at 15 and fail at 0 to bring its behaviour in line with everything else on your ship. Psychologically of course everybody who ever knew what the numbers were will be convinced that their canopy is now weaker but that is people for you.

So far not looking to good.... Update has completed, game will NOT launch. goes to a black screen and I have to kill the process to get the system back.!

UPDATE: After a reboot the game will launch again.

Last edited:
Please stop patching the game.
I am trying to help a new player and a few of the bugs that did not get fixed and new ones from the patch are causing problems...
I do want to say, thanks for my last 8 hours being totally wasted as well as the 150milcr of missions that vanished which was intended to be important to my BGS play....pretty much the entire day shot.

I refuse to even be bothered to tell u what all these bugs are...you really need very badly to have some one there in QA that actually can play and knows how to play properly and have him test these patches and releases, these are the absolute worse updates and patch you have managed.

What I will say, is look back at all the bugs you think you fixed over the past 2 years.....almost all of them are back...terrific.

Top Bottom