Michael's Journey Through the Stars

If one does head out to Sag A*
Nearby the energetic Lagrange cloud at MYRIESLY HR-N E6-4354 is well worth a visit
It is in the Codex for Viride Lagrange storm cloud in the Galactic Centre

Words and still images wouldn't do justice to the experiencing of visiting it

One of the more profound and peaceful experiences I have had in game is getting far above / below / away from the galactic plane, and looking out into the true black, with the blaze of the Milky Way to stare “down” at.

There are many places this could be done, with a bit of jumponium or help from Frontier :)

Thanks for all the ideas, folks. I'm trying to put together a list of contacts of CMDRs or groups we could link up with to try stuff out. I'm CMDR Westhorpe in game if that helps with coordinating.

We're in the bubble, so multicrew seems the logical way to achieve this to be able to reach places we haven't got time to get to ourselves. We'll also have to look into the galactic bus service that Paige told us about.

I know Michael likes the idea of rescues a la the Fuel Rats (and he was very pleased with the branded Fuel Rats mug Paige and Sally gave him). It'd be great to arrange something there.

Lost in the deluge of tweets I got, Hammers of Slough, Kate Russell and Sunday demolition derbies were mentioned. Is there more info on this? Sounds fun.

Thanks for all the ideas, folks. I'm trying to put together a list of contacts of CMDRs or groups we could link up with to try stuff out. I'm CMDR Westhorpe in game if that helps with coordinating.

We're in the bubble, so multicrew seems the logical way to achieve this to be able to reach places we haven't got time to get to ourselves. We'll also have to look into the galactic bus service that Paige told us about.

I know Michael likes the idea of rescues a la the Fuel Rats (and he was very pleased with the branded Fuel Rats mug Paige and Sally gave him). It'd be great to arrange something there.

Lost in the deluge of tweets I got, Hammers of Slough, Kate Russell and Sunday demolition derbies were mentioned. Is there more info on this? Sounds fun.
I'll be sure to add you ingame once I get past this Neutron Jump

Don't miss the two giant stars: Betelgeuse and VY Canis Majoris.
Betelgeuse is also visible at night as it is part of Orion Constellation and it's very bright. It's kinda freaky-cool to look at this star at night and say "I've been there"..
After you reach VY Canis Majoris head to the Orion Nebula, there's an Asteroid Base there in PMD2009 48 system. Then fly through Barnard's Loop and head to the Horsehead Nebula.
I did this journey and I experienced a lot of wonderful views!

Hi
Hello Michael, I have two autistic children and myself also. I'm so glad you are an elite dangerous player. Its a soothing place to be and id be thrilled to fly alongside you as your wing man any day.. I can definitely recommend SOL as a place to visit. I hope you have earnt the permit. There is something quite magical about orbiting earth and Saturn's rings and jumper..
I have been to sol that was one of the first permits i got if you would like to wing anytime i dont know what mats plans are on it but creating a discord server could be helpful and we can use it for meets im planning on buying a nice gaming headset so i will be able to talk nicely

Hi

I have been to sol that was one of the first permits i got if you would like to wing anytime i dont know what mats plans are on it but creating a discord server could be helpful and we can use it for meets im planning on buying a nice gaming headset so i will be able to talk nicely
Michael, I'd like to offer you an opportunity to join me in multicrew sometime, as I'm currently on an expedition to the edge the galaxy.

Hi Michael
I've been a care professional for nearly 40 years (now just retired) and can empathize with you but as a fellow Commander in ED; here I have a little suggestion .... I see other commanders have suggested visiting Freeholm ... a wonderful place indeed. Another Micheal (Brookes) wrote the story behind Port Freeholm... the book Elite: Legacy is a super read set in the ED galaxy. I have a new copy and if you would like I can post it to you so that it could be read to you when you fall too tired to play ED....

Flying with you Commander....o7

Cmdr Freebooted do please PM me if this would help.

Hi Michael
I've been a care professional for nearly 40 years (now just retired) and can empathize with you but as a fellow Commander in ED; here I have a little suggestion .... I see other commanders have suggested visiting Freeholm ... a wonderful place indeed. Another Micheal (Brookes) wrote the story behind Port Freeholm... the book Elite: Legacy is a super read set in the ED galaxy. I have a new copy and if you would like I can post it to you so that it could be read to you when you fall too tired to play ED....

Flying with you Commander....o7

Cmdr Freebooted do please PM me if this would help.
me and my uncle have got all audio books and were gonna binge listen to them somepoint whilst playing we might stream some of the footage if the game developers will allow it and i am alwways happy to play anytime CMDR

I can recommend a visit to Veil West, it's quite close to the bubble only 1500 light years from Sol and there's no other nebula like it at all.

Top Bottom