Notice Mission Board Softlock

I read this differently Eliza... I read their post as one mission will not be available... I see that mission (500 or so passengers, as otherwise referenced). However, I also see that there are significantly fewer missions available overall...
maybe I misinterpreted your post...sorry 'bout that. Yeah they got the 500 pax mission and others like dnations when you are allied and you cannot accept it etc.

But fewer Missions over all, thats new.🤨

I read this differently Eliza... I read their post as one mission will not be available... I see that mission (500 or so passengers, as otherwise referenced). However, I also see that there are significantly fewer missions available overall...

Can't confirm. Same number of missions over in Colonia as usual.

lemon_8ohkm4.jpg

lemon_5n5kfg.jpg

Can report that passenger and donation missions are still bugged. Also those mission require allied reputation but can't be accepted even if the player is allied with said faction.

Frontier can you restart the servers again? Maybe you'll get it right this time around.

Maybe pay attention to what FD said in patch this afternoon, where they explain why things are like this atm. It's not bugged, well it is but even FD admit it. It's a short term fix until the next fix

Maybe pay attention to what FD said in patch this afternoon, where they explain why things are like this atm. It's not bugged, well it is but even FD admit it. It's a short term fix until the next fix
Maybe pay attention to my reply to OP and not stop reading the instant you feel triggered? Maybe also take into account that none of this was advertised in the launcher or in-game which would actually have been a decent way to communicate this f***-up?

Oh wrote in the wrong section maybe. After the latest server patch the mission boards are working again but some missions are broken: "DONATE 40,000,000 CR TO THE CAUSE". Locked because minimum reputation is exceeded (reputation with 100 % obviously too high to accept mission). Well done Frontier. xD
For crying out loud, are you serious.

Greetings Commanders,

Today we introduced a workaround to address the issues players have been experiencing with the Mission Boards. These changes will stop commanders experiencing the 'soft lock', bringing functionality back to the mission boards. As a side effect of this workaround, each faction will have one mission that players will not be able to access, even though they should meet the requirements. Commanders will be able to access the other missions, and we are continuing to investigate a long term fix. We will update you with any changes as soon as we can.

The server is back up now, and we thank you for your patience whilst we have been looking into this. If you do have any further issues please let us know on the Issue Tracker.
WOW! cool! another un-tested update! I wonder what you broke this time;)

It's Friday evening - people have been grumping that missions wouldn't be available all weekend - so they had a choice between a bodge job to make missions available, or leave it broken. So I guess you're voting for 'no missions' this weekend - nice.
Hey Factabulous, I vote for the version to roll back the game version before the September update, and the update itself was sent to a public beta test. and you ... vote to put up with bugs?

I don't know what you complain about? Frontier is giving you the topic of conversation to players, non-players who walk through the forums to have fun, players from other simulators and other games, which should not be as interesting, those simulators or games such as the Elite Dangerous forum and play Elite to see successes and mistakes ...

I see no reason to complain and criticize. They are creating in-game and out-of-game entertainment on their forums, other forums, reddit and others.

Original:
No se de qué os quejais? Frontier os esta dando tema de conversacion a jugadores, a no jugadores que se pasean por los foros a divertirse, a jugadores de otros simuladores y otros juegos, que no deben ser tan interesantes, esos simuladores o juegos como el foro de Elite Dangerous y jugar a Elite para ver aciertos y errores...

No veo razón , para quejarse y criticar. Estan creando entretenimiento dentro del juego y fuera del juego en sus foros , otros foros, reddit y otros.

Yours was never an option though... we have to live in a real world sometimes...

it would be nice if people stop playing the elite and buy something in the frontierstore until the fd finally fix this damn update, or else fodge slipped to the level of bethesda with its bugout 76 and bioware with bugthem. here yes, I agree. there is in the end the real world. perhaps this will force the fd to pay attention to a bunch of their problems.

Much confusion could have been avoided if they'd simply given the ripstop missions a self- explanatory title, for example:

Better Programmer Required!

it would be nice if people stop playing the elite and buy something in the frontierstore until the fd finally fix this damn update, or else fodge slipped to the level of bethesda with its bugout 76 and bioware with bugthem. here yes, I agree. there is in the end the real world. perhaps this will force the fd to pay attention to a bunch of their problems.
Is it great? No - I lol'ed at them as well. But they care enough to bodge it for the weekend, that does nothing for them and is purely for us. They need to improve - I kinda expect releases to break something (just look at the posts predicting it on patch day), but normally they then progressively fix things and it's going wrong this time. Hopefully it wakes them up, no-one likes to look at their own forums and see this kind of mess.

lemon_8ohkm4.jpg

lemon_5n5kfg.jpg

Can report that passenger and donation missions are still bugged. Also those mission require allied reputation but can't be accepted even if the player is allied with said faction.

Frontier can you restart the servers again? Maybe you'll get it right this time around.
Did you read the first post ? Those look like the untakeable missions they specifically talked about....
I blame generation social media. Read part of headline; <insert state of mind> (in most cases, offended and/or hurt) commence keyboard bashing galore

Top Bottom