How do I and FAQ Requests

What does the time frame (I play the german version and there it is called "vorgegebene Zeit") exactly mean? I played my first challenge on easy level and needed about 5 hours to complete it. The "vorgegebene Zeit" was only 3:00 hours. I needed longer but I took the challenge succesfully and earned the skincolour as reward. So...what is this time thing?

that is kind of like a Par in golf. It's roughly how long the challenge should take you to complete. You get an achievement for completing some of the maps under par.

I have had a security mission to "make $200000 profit from guest facilities", easy right? I'm clocking $1.2mil/minute but the progress stays the same; $0 profit. What is going on? I even BUILT AND SOLD a new facility (toy shop) to test. No progress, still.

...and before you all treat me like I'm just another lazy moron, I've had the $35,000 profit per minute mission come up and been completed while this other mission has been active. SO IT'S NOT THE STORE MANAGEMENT, okay?

How do I ride the park tour or get it to start?
BC165B5197D5591F9CC633156B807A98A04600D7

I managed this once, but after a flawed playthrough, had to go back to an earlier savestate and try again, only to discover I could not ride the tour and by extension, finish the objectives shown as inconplete there.

How do I ride the park tour or get it to start?
BC165B5197D5591F9CC633156B807A98A04600D7

I managed this once, but after a flawed playthrough, had to go back to an earlier savestate and try again, only to discover I could not ride the tour and by extension, finish the objectives shown as inconplete there.
I believe you have to research the upgrade in the enclosure section in the research tab. :)

@Pixelated Sparkster,
It turned out to be one of those anomalous things, I'd selected the wrong ride type when configuring the start point and it would not start unless I picked the most basic one.

Next problem:
648350_screenshots_20200121072021_1.jpg

The Diplodocus is below the comfort threshold, but the timer is frozen.
Compare the Velociraptor whose timer is active and counting down.

This is the second time this error has happened.

@Pixelated Sparkster,
The Diplodocus is below the comfort threshold, but the timer is frozen.
Compare the Velociraptor whose timer is active and counting down.
This is the second time this error has happened.
If you haven't solved this yet, that might be something to post in the issue tracker.

I've been trying to get the feeders in my park set up more efficiently, so I don't have to fill them as often, but that brought up a question. How many "meals" does a feeder provide per charge before it needs to drop and refresh? Does it vary by size of the animal? I've noticed that if I set the timer too long the animals go hungry, so there's clearly an amount of "food" that is provided for each charge and an amount taken away by each dinosaur that visits that feeder.
I know that there is a Usage stat for most of the feeders, but the correlation between a change in usage level and the proper timer setting for that level eludes me.

@Capt.Hunt, another player provided the solution, it was a failure in the game code.

Apparently, the timer will only count down if you pick the Diplodocus bred for the mission, but since she was not marked as a mission objective, I just picked one at random and picked the wrong one.

I've been having the issue of my save file being corrupted for the past few days. It's cleared me challenge records and my progress on DLCs but somehow I still have most of the stuff I have saved like dinosaurs minus challenge skins. I tried redoing it but it crashed and notified that the file was corrupted. I fear if I do it again it'll crash. I don't know what to do. Thanks.

Is there somewhere, anywhere that offers dino stats/comfort requirements that has been updated with all DLC dinos along with core ones? Every place i have found one is either inaccurate, out of date, or ignores DLC dinos, or all of the above. I would like to know for what i call 'herd paddocks' and for herb/carno coexist paddocks. I'd also like to know if some of the DLC dinos i haven't purchased yet would work better in certain situations, making them a purchase I'm willing to make

Joël

Volunteer Moderator
Is there somewhere, anywhere that offers dino stats/comfort requirements that has been updated with all DLC dinos along with core ones? Every place i have found one is either inaccurate, out of date, or ignores DLC dinos, or all of the above. I would like to know for what i call 'herd paddocks' and for herb/carno coexist paddocks. I'd also like to know if some of the DLC dinos i haven't purchased yet would work better in certain situations, making them a purchase I'm willing to make
Maybe this thread (with a link to a usermade spreadsheet) can be of help?

Top Bottom