Fleet Carriers Update - Downtime

Deleted member 254766

D
Does anyone know the purchase locations for tomorrow evening? I take it they will be the same as what they were in the beta? Diso etc?

Looking forward to it. Unfortunately I'll be behind the 8 ball on getting everything setup and rolling when I get home from work tomorrow afternoon. Never thought I'd wish I was working night shift.... I'll try to catch the live stream while I'm working though. Hoping you read my feedback from the beta. Thanks for all the hard work.

Does anyone know the purchase locations for tomorrow evening? I take it they will be the same as what they were in the beta? Diso etc?
I'm expecting them to be as listed in the Wikipedia article, but who knows maybe they'll be cheeky and throw us a curve ball. I've got most of my ships heading to one of the stations as I write this, so I'm betting on them staying the same.

Greetings Commanders,

The Elite Dangerous servers will be offline for all platforms on 09 June at 07:30AM UTC for approximately 7 hours as we apply the Fleet Carriers Update. While we expect maintenance to stay within this window, we will inform you via the forums and our social channels if this changes.

Whilst the servers are down, tune into our Fleet Carriers Update Launch Livestream on our Twitch channel at 11:00 AM UTC, as we talk about the update and all the latest from the Elite community.

Thank you for your patience and we'll see you in the black!
Can't wait to get my hands on my FC.
Any chance we could get a pdf manual for FC?

Are there going to be some sort of dramatic market changes or what?
Tritium is added to the list of stuff to be mined in rings this is going to change what is found where and in which hot spot, the hot spots themselves may also move.

So not necessarily changes to the markets but changes to the source of supply, might even raise the prices but still cut the hourly rate.

Hello guys and thanks for this amazing game!
I have a important question tho, Elite Dangerous will continue suporting VR after the fleet carriers update ?

Top Bottom