Amazingly Realistic Immersion Mod

Hey Old Duck

I decided to hunt the shader for the bloom around the nearby stars in the starfield myself and unfortunately (unless I have missed something) the bloom/haze thing is attached the starfield; it looks like there isn't a separate shader added to it. So you disable the shader, you loose the whole starfield. :(

I wonder if there is a setting somewhere in that graphics settings ini that reduces the bloom/haze? Reduction is fine.

Any ideas?

did that when i first got mine... loaded up 10.5k then headed out into the black...
That's my plan, too :D

Though now I also have to build a proper fleet to go along with my fleet carrier, which will also take time. At least I have a reason to play the game again! And I'm still tweaking shaders in the meantime (running a 8 kls supercruise over and over gives me plenty of spare time).

That's my plan, too :D

Though now I also have to build a proper fleet to go along with my fleet carrier, which will also take time. At least I have a reason to play the game again! And I'm still tweaking shaders in the meantime (running a 8 kls supercruise over and over gives me plenty of spare time).

My Current Fleet:

Rescue / Dropship

Small Explorer

Canyon Runner

Long Range Explorer

Miner

Messing Around

AX Combat

Medium Pad Hauler

Large Pad Hauler

Combat

Long Range Hauling

have 110 modules onboard (all engineered where possible), so I can configure any of my ships into any role required..

Hello, I've seen somewhere in the thread that someone had issues with key shortcut, can't find again where it was and if it was resolved, as I have the same issue.

When I press F1, F2 or F3, nothing happens at all.

And yes, I have the latest version of 3Dmigoto (1.3.8)

Try using 1.3.16, it works on that, and it's the 'latest'. (16 is higher than 8, it's confusing I know, happened to me once also!).

Top Bottom