Patch Notes Fleet Carriers Update Patch 2 - Downtime and Patch Notes

Until 250+ of the newly rich park their FCs in your favorite star system.
Over 6100 FCs in the galaxy at the moment. They passed 6000 yesterday, at this rate they'll outnumber Coriolis stations by next week.
https://eddb.io/station?i=1&t=24

Remember how I said, "The fact that these Carriers are spawning IN ABUNDANCE seems slightly ridiculous"? Well, you guys are attempting to provide evidence for exactly what I was referring to. I mean, if every single one of them conspired together, they could overthrow any of the main in-game superpowers...Frontier's coding permitting, of course.

Lol
I have over 800hrs and I couldn't care less if a new player made a trillion right now. It doesn't affect me in game. It's all in your head.
It will affect on you, when we get something bigger than carrier for 100b "cause you guys mining trillions in ltd"
And you will eat your shoes, cause without exploits making money on it will be impossible :)
tbh mining can be one of reasons of price carriers. It don't affect on other players, right? Sure.

Last edited:
the reason about g.avg change?

Helps stuff like my mineral trading gig

Uggg I have to update prices today... coffee and breakfast first...

Last edited:
Question here:

So you have NOT fixed the hot-spot mining problem where rocks are generated with any goods in them yet generate other stuff.

This has been reported long enough with a few bug reports since the last fleet carrier patch and its still messing up the whole mining state.

The only thing that seems to be generating in hotpots is in triple quad which is Ltds and tritium. Everything else isn't generating totally messing up mining.

This is an important fix as a lot of cmdrs are mining and can't mine what's advertised in hotspots

Please fix A. S. A. P.

Fix the mining hot-spot issue it's not generating what's advertised in any of em.

This has been confirmed now by a number of cmdrs in a bug report I submitted almost 2 weeks ago and it's just the same. Not fixed.

Bug report is stuck on confirming without being fixed.

It will affect on you, when we get something bigger than carrier for 100b "cause you guys mining trillions in ltd"
And you will eat your shoes, cause without exploits making money on it will be impossible :)
tbh mining can be one of reasons of price carriers. It don't affect on other players, right? Sure.

Very unlikely. People were expecting 20bn+ for a carrier because of all the easy money methods and there have been plenty over the years. 5bn, 10bn max? That's doable for a long time end game player.
I'll continue to find easy money making ways. It still doesn't bother me that some stranger makes more money faster.

Money isn't an issue that affects anyone else and never has.

Its kinda deflating downloading this patch, knowing that the key stuff listed as fixed hasn't been fixed and other broken stuff hasn't been patched.

Already missing the imperial decal on my nautilus :/
I imagine that it's only a matter of time before you have the decal you want on your Fleet Carrier and you're missing some of your ARX instead.

Edit: haven't logged in yet today. Anyone looked in livery to see if that's now an option?

Last edited:
I imagine that it's only a matter of time before you have the decal you want on your Fleet Carrier and you're missing some of your ARX instead.

Edit: haven't logged in yet today. Anyone looked in livery to see if that's now an option?

I did. No option for decals

Over 6100 FCs in the galaxy at the moment. They passed 6000 yesterday, at this rate they'll outnumber Coriolis stations by next week.
https://eddb.io/station?i=1&t=24
As there probably should be. If starports are the cities and starships are the individual lorries making deliveries, megaships are the cargo ships and trains carrying bulk supplies around human space. There should definitely be more than one per city.

And by the same logic, I really should have the option in my road atlas to NOT display the location of every ship and train, but just the big cities. Can we please get some filtering options for the System Map view?

I appreciate that things can be locked down late Bruce, however the first we heard about a patch at all was a throw away comment last Thursday on the live stream to say "a patch is coming next week". Would it really have hurt you guys to put a post on the forum when you knew this was going to happen to say the same thing?

It does look like a good patch though, so thanks for that!
Geez man, give it a break. They fixed stuff. Be happy. Will it hurt you to just be happy and satisfied they fixed stuff? I swear, some of you people kill me with your incessant whining at Fdev.

Well someone clearly has their knickers in a twist and doesn't read replys...

I'm asking why the COMMUNITY team is not interacting with the COMMUNITY. You really think that the community managers are also the developers and they work on every aspect of the game? Seriously? The community team have NOT been busy fixing things because you know, they have DEVELOPERS for that job. Or do you think your waiter at the table when you go for a meal has to cook it too?
it was the weekend.....give them a break.

Top Bottom