Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Thing is my dear Mole - it's moments like that that make SC look undeniably cool - and has me thinking "I want a game with that in it!!!"
Star Citizen can have it's moments...always alongside other folk with a mind to mucking about though :)

My mate Faldor and I had a jousting match in ROC buggies tonight...trying to impale eachother with the laser arm :D

Still loving the little ROC buggy...awesome bit of kit.

Door point blank refused to shut on the Valkyrie...so we went with the roof down sports car look to Daymar...and anyone who mentions being 'sucked out' or similar...go to the back of the class :rolleyes:

uVN2yLP.png

xeL0X12.png

A bit of proper mining before the jousting tournament...

C51JsKU.jpg

Left a bit...right a bit...

7G5qLOG.png

Last edited:
No, like Quantum Travel. It smells like they are adding gameplay mechanics that might as well be loading screens, while not actually being loading screens.
Space station elevators are all magic elevators though, and they do work like loading screens. The game unloads one map to load another map, and travels in really random directions, it's quite obvious when you see your ship marker move around. It's also the case with most spaceport elevators in cities, apart from Levski with the glass wall elevator which is the only real one.

Space station elevators are all magic elevators though, and they do work like loading screens. The game unloads one map to load another map, and travels in really random directions, it's quite obvious when you see your ship marker move around. It's also the case with most spaceport elevators in cities, apart from Levski with the glass wall elevator which is the only real one.

You are still in the game world. It might as well be a loading screen, but it isn't.

If I'm in that elevator with you and there isnt an armistice zone I can kill you.

Other than the elevator leaving the prison. That is a proper loading screen.

Top Bottom