Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Saw then ~2000ish at a festival with NoFX headlining... caught Biohazard, Sick Of It All, H2O, Madball, too many times to remember, but was also a big fan of the European metalcore scene too, proper mad shows for Length of Time, Arkangel, etc, etc. Even played a bunch of shows with folks like that in a band I was in ~2002-3. Fun days!

Sorry, off topic!

Saw then ~2000ish at a festival with NoFX headlining... caught Biohazard, Sick Of It All, H2O, Madball, too many times to remember, but was also a big fan of the European metalcore scene too, proper mad shows for Length of Time, Arkangel, etc, etc. Even played a bunch of shows with folks like that in a band I was in ~2002-3. Fun days!

Sorry, off topic!

brother from another mother!

brother from another mother!
I was more of a metal guy, but went to a lot of hardcore shows. Fun fact: Slipknot's new bass player used to play guitar in a London hardcore band - I don't know him personally but have a bunch of mutual acquaintances. It's a small world!

EDIT: Cryforsilence. They were really good. Saw them live a load.

EDIT 2: SORRY MODS!

Right, what was happening with SQ42 again?

Last edited:
I was more of a metal guy, but went to a lot of hardcore shows. Fun fact: Slipknot's new bass player used to play guitar in a London hardcore band - I don't know him personally but have a bunch of mutual acquaintances. It's a small world!

oh no!

no metal!

more punk!

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwcWzgroLPA

dont worry, i'll blow up nerds at PO yelling this

I'm sure this has been covered already, but I only dip in and out.

I saw this and had to laugh. What else was he going to say? - "It's a fair cop guv, me and my mates 'ave done a runner with all the filthy lucre.... buy an Idris....."

In any event it's questionable if his ego would ever allow him to admit fault without then immediately 'absolving himself', as previously.

Top Bottom