COMPLETED CG Fight for the Federation with the LTT 1935 Confederacy (Combat)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
the description says otherwise thats why i wonder

View attachment 194568
Hmm. I understand now.
Well spotted. I've actually never paid any particular attention to that, since I've never used NPC pilots while fighting in CZs.
The basic rule is what I've described above - your crew is paid a percentage of your earnings whenever you are getting paid.
In this case it looks like you share combat bonds with them before they are cashed in. Furthermore, judging by that info, it looks like it doesn't matter if NPC crew is active or not, so every crewmwmber is taking their share of your combat bonds.
Unless it applies to multicrew, as ARjay said...

Last edited:
Personally I find an elite SLF pilot well worth their 10% cut in CZ's.

Send them off after one target while I focus another one, especially half-dead ones 5km+ away as the Vette isn't great at sprinting around the battlefield.

Add a long range pulse turret (perfect on the Vettes underbelly) set to fire at will. Undersized is fine, just need it to "tag" enemies before they die.

Watch the kills and bonds roll in as you get paid for almost anything that dies near you.

Damn, giving away all my tips and tricks here. 😀

Send them off after one target while I focus another one, especially half-dead ones 5km+ away as the Vette isn't great at sprinting around the battlefield.

Add a long range pulse turret (perfect on the Vettes underbelly) set to fire at will. Undersized is fine, just need it to "tag" enemies before they die.

Watch the kills and bonds roll in as you get paid for almost anything that dies near you.

Quiet fool!🤫
:ROFLMAO:

Sales from the Kumo Burger Franchise on my carrier are exceeding all expectations!

Also, where have all the refugees gone? 🤫

Has anyone had issues with driving off the Cap ships?
I'm not sure I'm always getting paid?

Well the top end of the Top 10 according to Inara is currently nearly 55,000,000 credits so you will need over 3 times what you have so far.
HOW! How is that possible? That's assuming the information can be taken at face value, of course.

I was on 35 when I got kicked from the top ten last night.
It's only Sunday, I will be interested to see what the top ten entry figures end up at.

So at 20 million, at this rate I shouldn't even bother.

I never thought about using a turret like that, just for "tagging" kills. I'm still not sure about how much "tagging" even gets counted.

Last edited:
Has anyone had issues with driving off the Cap ships?
I'm not sure I'm always getting paid?

I'm in high CZ's and the imp ones I'm finding really easy, I just sit in front of em and nothing gets through me shields, i tried a fed one and managed 2 heat relays before I got absolutely shredded, managed to get away with 2% hull...

I dunno if its just me but siding with the feds feels a hell of a lot easier than when I'm on the imps side

Craith

Volunteer Moderator
The Imperial Capital Ship is really weak, but also the Federal one can be routed quite easily, danger is more if a few other ships decide to go after you at the same time. Easy 500k each time.

Like all ships by Gutamaya the Majestic-class is not a dedicated warship (unlike the ships from Core Dynamics like the Farragut-class), but multipurpose... makes you wonder who the real warmongers in the galaxy are, doesn't it? 🤪

Like all ships by Gutamaya the Majestic-class is not a dedicated warship (unlike the ships from Core Dynamics like the Farragut-class), but multipurpose... makes you wonder who the real warmongers in the galaxy are, doesn't it? 🤪
Core Dynamics don't make 'warships'.
They make defence systems, to act as a deterrent to aggressive neighbours. :D (y)

Summary
System: LTT 1935
Station: Wolf Port (Coriolis Starport, large pads available, 1,282 Ls from main star, 70.90 Ly from Sol)
Objective: Hand in Combat Bonds after fighting for LTT 1935 Confederacy in Conflict Zones
Time limit: 12th November 3306 @ 06:00 UTC

Description
The Empire's counter-terrorism operation in the LTT 1935 system has triggered armed resistance from the Federation.
The Imperial Internal Security Service's investigation into the NMLA terrorist group led its agents to LTT 1935, a Federation-controlled system in neutral space. Military vessels were called in for support, only to be met in combat by Federal forces.
A declaration was made by Colonel Ernest Harris of the LTT 1935 Confederacy:

Captain Axel Cyprian of the L.Y.S Corp responded:

The LTT 1935 Confederacy has requested help from independent pilots to defend LTT 1935 from occupation by the Empire. With the agreement of Congress, the top 75% of participating Commanders will be raised one military rank, the top 25% will be raised two military ranks and, should victory be secured, the top 10 Commanders will be elevated to the highest military rank by the 14th of November 3306.
The two factions have set out week-long campaigns, which will begin on the 5th of November 3306.
To be eligible for rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Combat Bonds at the Wolf Port starport in the LTT 1935 system. Only combat bonds handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.
Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your combat bonds will be automatically assigned to them. These combat bonds will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their bonds when they are handed in. The proportion of combat bonds assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.
Be aware that faction-state changes and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:

• Wolf Port is at orbittting planet LTT 1935 7
  • Economy type is Industrial
  • Station services: Commodities Market, Black Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
  • Low, Medium & High CZs availablle at 7 B, C, E & F, lows also available at 2A, 3A & 8
Latest status
Last updated: 8 November 10:20 UTC - passed Tier 3

Current Progress:
Current Participation Rewards:
Global Progress: 22,813,149,011 credits earned
Contributors: 6,130
Reward Tier: 3/5
Global Reward:
None listed
Top 10 CMDRs: 48,000,000 CR
Top 10%: 30,000,000 CR
Top 25%: 18,000,000 CR
Top 50%: 12,000,000 CR
Top 75%: 6,000,000 CR
Top 100%: 600,000 CR
CG threshold tracking

Inara (https://inara.cz/galaxy-communitygoals/) tracks overall progress, your contributions and estimates tier boundaries.
Journal data (used to track progress) can be submitted via various third party tools or by direct journal imports on Inara. For more details see https://inara.cz/inara-api/.

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ... click here
Hmmm. I'm already a Federation Admiral....

What's the upside for my main account? I hate slavery.

Actually no.

That is without knowing anything much about either Capital ship.

Actually no.

That is without knowing anything much about either Capital ship.
Actually, yes :p

That giant rotating ring the ship has is meant to provide artificial gravity so the ship can serve as a VIP transport or host diplomatic events... something the Farragut-class is not suited for (even if Hudson repurposed two of those as the new Starship One and Two).

Actually, yes :p

That giant rotating ring the ship has is meant to provide artificial gravity so the ship can serve as a VIP transport or host diplomatic events... something the Farragut-class is not suited for (even if Hudson repurposed two of those as the new Starship One and Two).
Actually no.

One side has rank locked ships that are fairly useless at anything other than shooting stuff the other has fewer rank locked ships that are arguably more useful at most other roles than shooting stuff.

Seems extremely obvious that the most aggressive militarily is the....

Why do I get the impression that one or both of us is misunderstanding the other? :unsure:
Because we are posting on the forums?

Edit:
Your Original question was " makes you wonder who the real warmongers in the galaxy are, doesn't it? "
To which I replied No.

I have few doubts about which side are the real warmongers and they don't focus on multirole ships.

Last edited:
Because we are posting on the forums?

Edit:
Your Original question was " makes you wonder who the real warmongers in the galaxy are, doesn't it? "
To which I replied No.

I have few doubts about which side are the real warmongers and they don't focus on multirole ships.
Ah, so that's where the misunderstanding started. :ROFLMAO:

I thought the 🤪 behind that question made it obvious that it was a satirical/rhetorical question. ;)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom