First exploration

Great thread. Congrats to Emmvee for the persistence and good progress and to Lorenzo for reaching out and making a difference.

I really enjoy this sort of thing, and even better when it all plays out on the boards.

It's far too late (for now), but as I read through the thread I wanted to post "get two blueprints!" Haha, well, it gives you reason to do it again down the line. The reason i say two is so you can also unlock the Guardian Shield Reinforcement, but all in due course.

Great thread. Congrats to Emmvee for the persistence and good progress and to Lorenzo for reaching out and making a difference.

I really enjoy this sort of thing, and even better when it all plays out on the boards.

It's far too late (for now), but as I read through the thread I wanted to post "get two blueprints!" Haha, well, it gives you reason to do it again down the line. The reason i say two is so you can also unlock the Guardian Shield Reinforcement, but all in due course.
I got 2 any way 😊

You'll all get fed up with my incessant noobie excitement soon 😂

THANK YOU SO MUCH

PicsArt_03-06-06.37.34.jpg

Do I need a special scanner to find the signals ?
No, fly around, keep an eye on your Nav Panel, it will say ‘unidentified signal’ or something like that, when you point your nose at it, it will tell you what it is, could be a convoy, shots fired, distress call, you’re looking for degraded emissions, fly in, open cargo scoop, get scooping.

Do I need a special scanner to find the signals ?
Not sure if it is needed, but I usually scan the nav beacon first... Nav beacon is close to the main star of the system, just drop close to it (like you would drop to any other signal, station etc), target the navbeacon in your contact panel, get within 1km or so, it will scan the nav beacon automatically (you will get a message in your info panel, sayuing that the nav beacon was scanned) and then all the signals in the system will be in your navigation panel...

Top Bottom