Game Discussions Star Citizen Discussion Thread v12

Jizc2eu.png

This is the splay...

(Hey, he's got his man spread on alright ;))

No, its bought with the money you earn in game, UEC (United Earth Credits) its a currency, like $ / £ / Rubles, the same as ED, you earn money and you buy stuff with it.

Once you bought something you're stuck with it, you can't sell it, you can't disregard it, it just clutters up your inventory.

Difference is that in ED anything bought with credits can be sold. I have 3 billion credits in ED. One billion in cash, second billion in ships, and third billion with modules.

Don’t know if this has been posted here.

Yeah Agent was around discussing it when it dropped.

His intel on Turbulent has been particularly on point for the last year or so. Predicted both their major expansion into game dev responsibilities, and their shift into networking, way before official announcements.

This whole Server Meshing scrapping scenario is both perfectly believable (exactly what I'd imagine from a Calders shake-up after missed deadlines), and desperately begging for more corroboration though.

A minor point against it is that Lead Network Programmer Clive Johnson was still coming out with 'definitely in production phase' blarney in March 2021. So that suggests he's still around.

But a point in favour, from that very screed, is that he only describes the most base of features being in production, with not a whiff of the fancy 'dynamic' stuff. So it fits in that sense. (And it certainly can be read as the self-justifications of a man on the way out, John 'ship physics' Pritchett style. Guess we'll see...)

Its a ##### good ship, i don't have one at the moment but my mates all one of some variant and its the ship we always end up taking if its only 2 or 3 of us, they get more KM than a German Taxi.
It was my first ever ship...original pledge back in 2015 before things got silly. I'll never melt it :)

Last edited:
FYI, Captain Berks said he talked to a dev who said the Agent's recent leaks aren't true. I view those leaks as part of the entertainment. It is something to keep in mind while we watch the progress of the project.

FYI, Captain Berks said he talked to a dev who said the Agent's recent leaks aren't true. I view those leaks as part of the entertainment. It is something to keep in mind while we watch the progress of the project.

Very possible, and duly noted :)

I would note one counter point though. He named himself Captain Berks...

(That said, I did like this recent mickey take of fan 'copium', followed by a list of recently broken things ;))

Top Bottom