Newcomer / Intro What are you up to?

Wow, what a clipper parade!
Screen Shot 09-05-21 at 09.11 PM 006.JPG

Oh, and you can tell the difficulty of the conflict zone by clicking on it, it'll say something relevant (I forget if it's a number or text). You'll want to start out in the LOW ones, though. Those also seem to be the only ones that count toward the engineer unlock.

Grindy, Grind, Grind, Grind.... Tungsten.
Grindy, Grind, Grind, Grind.... Antimony.
Grindy, Grind, Grind, Grind.... Tellurium.

well i let you know here : Avoid this system .... your get your rear end on a plate. If you do a freedom class surveyor megaship
just cost me 18 million with a 400 cr bounty. other mega class researcher class is fine. this one just spams pirates in there.

paid fine , to stop the allied force ships attacking me . ok.
went to research class ,scanned *2 , grab ship upload link. ok
went to freedom class surveyor >18 million pounds later ,gave up.

1630889468283.jpeg

Last edited:
I bet you mean "High" res? You are on your own in HAZ... O wait, those pirates do fight themselves sometime tho.

Free riding in High res in Hi sec systems is very enjoyable for real fast CR boost.

I'm lazy as F*** 🤷‍♀️ 🤭
It is more like fighting in a space based CZ. You have NPC’s on your side also trying to kill the opposition. My favourite for EvE is the time I was doing a pirate massacre mission and a bounty Hunter was chasing me and dropped into the signal source after me. He was carrying cargo, no idea why. Pirates scanned him and started robbing him with hatch breakers. He started shooting them at which point they all ganged up on him! Hilarious!

Domino Green... extra backpack capacity or reduced tool battery consumption? Not that I have all the mats for either yet.
I was all stoked working towards the extra backpack but by the time you reach the point where you have G5 weapons and suits and some other mods, you ask yourself, err how often do I need to fill it up?

I am at the stage where I ignore most materials except specific ones.

I made a video of myself doing an extermination mission. I haven't tried to make a video in quite a while, but I felt like working on one today. I didn't do a voice-over, just subtitles.

Anyway, here it is. You can watch me being a covert operative, and then, suddenly, a not-covert operative. Hey, stuff happens. :p

And you can see how Odyssey is running on my new rig. There were no FPS problems at this settlement, it was quite smooth.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azQswXaejSw

Great vid @Codger ! Nice to see how smoothly your PC is running stuff.

And your copilot update should've come with a cuteness warning :D

I've had an update from Scan; there was a slight delay with my new build but it's due for delivery Friday! Fingers and toes crossed and other various wish-me-all-luck devices! Found my visited stars and json files so I hope the transition works without too much trouble (he said, tempting fate).

Top Bottom