What other games are we all playing?

Boatloads on Steam Sale today.
Anyone around here play Infinity Battlescape? I keep my eye on this game because it looks like it has great potential, but it also feels like development has been pretty slow. I just don't know if I want to invest in yet another unfinished game..

Odyssey is 25% off ($30) on Steam.
Still not interested. Let me know when it's 50% off and / or at least 90% fixed. When Odyssey first went live, I used the money put aside for it on X4 Foundations instead. Now the money that I might have spent on Odyssey on sale, if it was working properly, will likely go to the new X4 DLC coming out soon(ish). Odyssey is making Egosoft tons of money, LOL.

the-next-chapter-of-x4-space-saga-involves-a-terrifying-battleship-and-a-lavish-yacht-175081_1.jpg

ps - notice how DLC for X4 actually includes new ships ;)

I've been playing a ton of No Man's Sky lately. It's such an easy game to lose myself exploring the universe, there's so much to see and do in it.

Been hunting for underwater crashed freighters and space derelicts a lot lately, working to upgrade my own freighter fleet with the salvage. Some of the wrecked freighters are extremely atmospheric and so much fun to explore.

oRN6Fbw.jpg

But I do take the time to enjoy a good sunset on a beautiful world every now and then!

CjsLg61.jpg

I was just noting it, not selling it.

Frontier knows well enough about it's prospects.

For myself, I've been re-discovering why I quit playing Mechwarrior.

NMS had a 3 GB download on Steam today.

Subnautica is 50% off. Lots of other titles on sale.

Speaking of ship interiors, Space Haven is about $15 on Steam.

It reminds me a lot of the old "Snapshot" game in Traveller.

Ship Breaker on sale.

I was just noting it, not selling it.

Frontier knows well enough about it's prospects.

Yeah, it wasn't directed at you.

NMS had a 3 GB download on Steam today.

Subnautica is 50% off. Lots of other titles on sale.

I've picked up a few things in the sale - mostly DLC. Such as the latest Pagini CMS 2021, and Perseverance Rover DLC for Rover Mechanic Simulator.

The Subnautica thing is still tempting me though...

Inquisitive minds want to know.
Is it that there are lots of ppl who've played 1000s of hours and are what they used to refer to as Unicums (in wot) ?
I've reconnected with pyrhanha games (MWOmercs) and I still have an account but haven't re-installed anything yet. Plus, I put the deluxe version of MW5 in my cart at gog.
I'm still considering waiting until I get closer to that T10 DD before I jump into anything else due to time constraints, thus I'm still undecided dangit. I'm so fickle
GL HF Commander

Inquisitive minds want to know.
Is it that there are lots of ppl who've played 1000s of hours and are what they used to refer to as Unicums (in wot) ?
I've reconnected with pyrhanha games (MWOmercs) and I still have an account but haven't re-installed anything yet. Plus, I put the deluxe version of MW5 in my cart at gog.
I'm still considering waiting until I get closer to that T10 DD before I jump into anything else due to time constraints, thus I'm still undecided dangit. I'm so fickle
GL HF Commander
Beyond unicum. Uniscum.

Seal clubbing does not begin to describe it.

Most matches end in blowouts, sometimes as short as five minutes.

Last edited:
ESO-01.jpg

I grabbed ESO for my PC for less than $7 during Steam Fall Sale. I have it on PS4, but I haven't played in years. A lot has changed, and I'm right back to being addicted to this game again. I'm a slow "take my time and enjoy the journey" player who levels up at a snails pace while enjoying the starter campaigns and side-quests. This looks really good on my PC, a huge upgrade from PS4.

I guess all my space games will be taking a back seat this December...

View attachment 278327

I grabbed ESO for my PC for less than $7 during Steam Fall Sale. I have it on PS4, but I haven't played in years. A lot has changed, and I'm right back to being addicted to this game again. I'm a slow "take my time and enjoy the journey" player who levels up at a snails pace while enjoying the starter campaigns and side-quests. This looks really good on my PC, a huge upgrade from PS4.

I guess all my space games will be taking a back seat this December...

What? No Khajiit? I bet you don't even smoke skooma!

My new game is called Build The Laptop I Got For Christmas.

This is what you get for saving lives.

I will note that it is a seventeen inch screen gaming laptop. My merciful benefactors wanted me to have something big to read books on in my new chair. Certainly beats the old IPad I had been using...

Top Bottom