Update 11 - Release Date Change

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
It works well with cheese which is my favourite bit of a pizza by far.

do they do the cheese and tomatoes slices, i hate pineapple. you drop one slice and they are to clean off the bottom of me boots

images (45).jpeg

Greetings Commanders.
Due to an unforeseen issue we will be moving Odyssey Update 11 by a few days. We will keep you updated when we have more details to share.
Can you shed any light on whether or not carriers out in the black will need to return to a carrier admin system to equip optional modules? (I'm 11 K Ly out from Colonia and don't want to speculate on this when it's going to take multiple days of jumping and 5500 T of tritium.)

Thanks. o7

I'm curious how much shorter the list in the issue tracker will be.
My prognosis: it will be longer.
With the whole "issue tracker report" series either on hiatus or abandoned it'll be hard to know. Bug fixes aren't being ignored though, especially ones that are introduced after a new patch.

It was almost certain that they would end up postponing it, Bruce must have come to the forum to talk about this last Monday just to calm the people's spirits all week and not keep talking so much about the lack of communication from the company.

• Like (+1)
Reactions: F18
:D And I wanted post today earlier that is good chance for Update 11 delay (but decided not do so for .... nevermind) ... ehh. No big deal, will have then few more days to get some more money for my secodary account going close to "her" own FC. And one can also hope that there will be irroned out few more issues and things will go more smoothly.

Paul_Crowther

Community Manager
Frontier
Can you shed any light on whether or not carriers out in the black will need to return to a carrier admin system to equip optional modules? (I'm 11 K Ly out from Colonia and don't want to speculate on this when it's going to take multiple days of jumping and 5500 T of tritium.)

Thanks. o7
You will not need to make any jumps to install the social spaces themselves, however the new services are like any other and must be installed in a system that has Carrier Facilities. If your carrier already has a shipyard, its on foot counterpart will already be installed.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom