Patch Notes Update 2.3 The Commanders - Changelog

I believe they did fix them for xbox in the 2.2.03 patch - so 2.2 PC and XBox had the same - now they specifically are stating:
Reverted the order of the latitude and longitude readout on the hud to be the same as pre 2.2

So they shuffle all the ruins sites and swap the long/lat again - it's like they really hate players writing anything down!!

I've re-opened an old bug report if you want to add your voice ...

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showt...ting-all-co-ordinates-noted-down-prior-to-2-2

Ummm...

Is this a new ship? Or have you re-named the Clipper or cutter? Or is it a typo?

I'd bet on typo (it is a lot of typing!). Like they've added Tarppist 1 instead of Trappist 1 as promised (though as a keen bivvy-er I'm in favour of adding Tarppist 1 :) )

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Paging Steve Kirby, paging Steve Kirby!

On the Q&A with Sandro he said that the engineers who had access to the DSS upgrades had been updated in answer to my query. However the patch notes just list the ones that were originally mentioned. Could you please confirm if they have been changed and who now holds the blueprints?

Paging Steve Kirby, paging Steve Kirby!

On the Q&A with Sandro he said that the engineers who had access to the DSS upgrades had been updated in answer to my query. However the patch notes just list the ones that were originally mentioned. Could you please confirm if they have been changed and who now holds the blueprints?

Which ones are you interested in? Could take a look in the beta if you like (though I haven't unlocked everyone, so no promises)

Ozric

Volunteer Moderator
Which ones are you interested in? Could take a look in the beta if you like (though I haven't unlocked everyone, so no promises)

I'm interested in knowing which engineers now have them. The main crux of the issue is that the rank 1 upgrade is locked behind a Tier 3 engineer and the rank 2s behind Tier 2 engineers and none of them at any exploration related engineers.

Sandro said it had been changed and Steve confirmed it in the Youtube chat, but there's been no information about how they've changed and now the patch notes just say the same as they originally did.

"Removed clip size modifiers on shield cell banks"

so basically the bug with this not working as it should was fixed by completely removing this?

This is the Imperial Clipper, sometimes referred to internally by its old working name of 'Empire Trader'. I've fixed it on the notes. [smile]

Please don't fix Tarppist 1 - I want to believe[alien]

Edit: Dammit, they've broken the changelog by making it match the game :)

Last edited:
Wow that was a lot. :)

Well can hardly wait, I hope the squashed all the bugs. :)
I wonder how many will be logging on about 6 pm GMT. Should give an Idea of how anticipated this is.
See ya all in 2.3 (hopefully)

Cheers Cmdr's

My highlights/questions.

New mysterious things added
- I suppose this will kick off on Thursday

New organics added to surfaces
- I've yet to see any of the other organics yet

Added 32 asteroid bases in various deep space locations
- I wonder where these are and how deep into space they will be?

Reverted the order of the latitude and longitude readout on the hud to be the same as pre 2.2
- How will this affect current tools and db's that already have the old coordinates? I supppose they just reverse them

Fixed cabin escape pods not always being used when passengers eject
- So before this fix they were committing suicide.

Fix NPCs not having the long FSD cooldown after interdictions
- Finally

Balance pass for AI interdiction ability, to make it slightly easier
- Easier for who? AI to interdict you, or easier for you to interdict the AI? I assume the latter?

SRVs and Fighters are now refueled and repaired when restocking
- About time with regards to SRV's

Fixed black line at the centre of insanely high res screenshots
- A fix for something that'll impact less than 1% of people, I guess. Unless the fix was trivial I'm uncertain why it would have been fixed?

Speculative fix for galactic background cubemaps ending up with messed up half-faces
- They did look funny though. :D

All ship explosive effects improved
- Sweet

Fixed certain ships being raised off of the landing pad when logging in while docked
- 'Off' on it's own would have sufficed.

Fix issue where srv could still be driven even though.....
- Even though what?

FD please give info on 2.4 and please let it be the core game.

2.3 just doesn't do it for me. Enough gimmicks please.

Top Bottom