23810 Prototype wrecks - WIP

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
23810-07

Ran across module 07. It also appears to have a module 001 (2 leading zeros) in the same USS.

Data was Irregular Emission Data, sadly I deleted the inbox message out of habit and didn't get screenshots

23810-07
LA0OGJP.jpg

bv5ssKt.jpg

23810-001 (found in same USS)
Y4ENAm7.jpg

Ran across module 07. It also appears to have a module 001 (2 leading zeros) in the same USS.

Data was Irregular Emission Data, sadly I deleted the inbox message out of habit and didn't get screenshots

23810-07

23810-001 (found in same USS)

Two in one USS. That's new I think.

I spotted that module 23810-08 was not listed on the front page. I have seen that one, but I didn't take a screenshot. I was sure it was already listed.:eek:

So drive manufacturer is almost certainly Sirius Corp. The idea that they are covering something up is almost certainly the Antares wreck. I believe we were told where that wreck was found. Has anyone been to it lately?

Would make sense since galnet said some people were still investigating it due to the vp's murder. Sirius would be trying to silence anyone investigating it.

Last night I encountered a few signal sources out in HIP 63835. One was encoded emissions (threat 0) with 23810-01 wreckage and Decoded Emission Data with the following text:
Patrol emission data decoded:
[decoded emission data stream]
Invalid resource present. Possible malware - open this file with caution!
Looking back over my screenshots from the last few days, I also encountered a Strange Wake Solutions on Sunday 19th June (I think it might have been in I Carinae, the jurisdiction on the screenshot of the message was 'Secret Billionaires', sadly no screenshots of wreckage). I forget the signal source type but the text was:
Security monitoring report
Unofficial system data for [Wake Solutions]
ID tag not recognised

Just as an update, we seem to have now pictures of all modules from -01 to -08, and also some pictures of -001 and -003. These XXX sub modules are just corridors. Sub module 001 has been found with modules -01 and -03, I'm assuming it is a part connecting them, and sub module 003 has been found with -07 for now.

I guess we have to relate sub 001 to 07 now too.. mm, makes me think if the -xxx is related to any -xx at all..

Next is module 8:

http://i.imgur.com/eOhWSPt.png

This is the longest part I've seen, and has this huge part in the middle that probably connects other parts.

This is the gallery: http://imgur.com/a/GyFQ3

There is the -08, buried somewhere in the middle of the thread.

Two in one USS. That's new I think.

I spotted that module 23810-08 was not listed on the front page. I have seen that one, but I didn't take a screenshot. I was sure it was already listed.:eek:

I'm still working no the first post, haven't finished yet unfortunately.

Screw yttrium, this is my new project!

I have something that, at least to me, would seem to rule out nonhuman species; there haven't been any notes of unidentified ship silhouettes, nor anomalous weapons-fire signatures. I would expect at least one of these if aliens were encountered. I also have several pictures of a gutted Anaconda I'll upload when I get home. Something to think about, as well: Have any of the gutted ships had more extreme damage near the FSD module area? If so, and there are marks of an explosion, do the edges of the hole bend inward or outward? I suspect, given the sudden end to some of these messages, that some ships may have suffered extreme FSD failures after being pulled out of supercruise.

I have something that, at least to me, would seem to rule out nonhuman species; there haven't been any notes of unidentified ship silhouettes, nor anomalous weapons-fire signatures. I would expect at least one of these if aliens were encountered. I also have several pictures of a gutted Anaconda I'll upload when I get home. Something to think about, as well: Have any of the gutted ships had more extreme damage near the FSD module area? If so, and there are marks of an explosion, do the edges of the hole bend inward or outward? I suspect, given the sudden end to some of these messages, that some ships may have suffered extreme FSD failures after being pulled out of supercruise.

actually, I didn't have a look to the FSD drives, but the messages look more from the "outpost/whatever" it is, not from the small ships.

if yiu want to follow a clue/lead, ships like those in the wreck can be found in "the blaster" base, including a conda, eagles, diamondbacks and a t9, and one if the big modules as well.

Another thing to mention when landing at "the blaster" base, the landing pad will have the crp contact point sticker, and some more inside the base, including some red crates (i haven't checked if they are like those in the anaconda/barnacle crash site).

Last edited:

Deciat 4 on slopes around crater edges.

I encountered two of these wreckages in Deciat today.

The first, the suspect wreckage was floating as pictured often in this thread. A blasted Eagle nearby. Scanning it gave the "This message needs to get to the right people" data package.

The second was very near Deciat 6A (I was going to Farseer). The parts inside were a huge mix of ship wreckage, all kinds. They all fell toward the planet gravity, along with a few canisters (what kind, I did not see). As these ship wreck parts fell, the suspect wreckage was left behind. Two large pieces, and they did not fall toward the planet gravity. Scanning the Personal Beacon gave another message, something like "Preparing data for transmission... Wait!... What the..."

As though the message had been interrupted.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a screenshot of the second message. I left it in my inbox, and when I just now logged back in... both the messages from these sites were gone. If I had known they auto-deleted (unlike other messages) I would have screen captured it immediately.

What I did locate was the data item in my inventory which I am highly confident came from the second site. A "Very Rare", and was a new discovery for me, displaying the banner on my screen after the scan. Here it is on my data panel:

https://imgur.com/iX3J9rg

And of course, it mentions rumors of insidious things. Interesting that this data type is said to come from "Wake Scans" but this one, best I can tell, came from scanning the Personal Data Beacon.

I encountered two of these wreckages in Deciat today.

The first, the suspect wreckage was floating as pictured often in this thread. A blasted Eagle nearby. Scanning it gave the "This message needs to get to the right people" data package.

The second was very near Deciat 6A (I was going to Farseer). The parts inside were a huge mix of ship wreckage, all kinds. They all fell toward the planet gravity, along with a few canisters (what kind, I did not see). As these ship wreck parts fell, the suspect wreckage was left behind. Two large pieces, and they did not fall toward the planet gravity. Scanning the Personal Beacon gave another message, something like "Preparing data for transmission... Wait!... What the..."

As though the message had been interrupted.

Unfortunately, I didn't get a screenshot of the second message. I left it in my inbox, and when I just now logged back in... both the messages from these sites were gone. If I had known they auto-deleted (unlike other messages) I would have screen captured it immediately.

What I did locate was the data item in my inventory which I am highly confident came from the second site. A "Very Rare", and was a new discovery for me, displaying the banner on my screen after the scan. Here it is on my data panel:

https://imgur.com/iX3J9rg

And of course, it mentions rumors of insidious things. Interesting that this data type is said to come from "Wake Scans" but this one, best I can tell, came from scanning the Personal Data Beacon.

If anyone finds this "wait what the... " message I would really like to see the full text. Also, the "bad FSD checksum" one, would be interesting to know the full details including message type.

Last edited:
Another sweep, checking Encoded and Degraded signals. Found one I didn't see listed in previous pages (sorry if I missed it):

N6gbuV3.jpg

Message contents:

Irregular Emissions Data
Point Emissions Scan Archive
[Archived Data Store]
Correlation Vectors Missing
Security Locks Inactive.

one of the pictures he posted shows an internal door that looks like one of ours, but I checked and it is not the viper/asp/t7, could not find other doors to compare

The wreckage fragment looks much bigger than a viper and the octagon shape doesn't match up with a utility mount so far as I can see.
No idea what it is, just giving you guys a heads up to have a look - our focus has been on the corridor segments, so we probably haven't looked at the other stuff as much.

I found a 23810-03 in an Encoded Emissions (threat 0) in Sirius today with a Datamined Wake Exceptions (very rare). The text was as follows:
Physical data source protocol - Remote access or transmission forbidden!
[Datamined wake records]
Status secure.
Polymorphic integrity check active.
Other debris included remains of a Clipper and a Diamondback that were easily recognisable, plenty of other fragments.

Video of a UA in that thread with ground based wreckage that is corroded like some of the pieces in our space USS sites.

I'm thinking now that it's the UAs causing the corrosion and damage, but then the question is where are they in our sites?

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom