[FEDERATION] ACTIVE CLAN with DAILY EVENTS. Recruiting all skill levels. Apply at NovaForce.com today!

I applied here - the process I had to redo , all the links ... I mentioned that the process was quite long and difficult .. Mr Boston , said I was huffy during the process and probably wouldn't be a good fit and immediately kicked me out of discord. Sigh ... Playing with others I guess is difficult .. I said there must be a lot of sekrit stuff going on here as in Eve online I recruited for the largest WH corp in game and that process wasn't so bad..

For me , an old grandpa, I think this wouldn't be a good fit if the leader is moody and irritable easily ...
sigh.. still looking for a group to play online with on comms and that will be getting a carrier... goodbye Nova Force, it was a blast while it lasted...

CMDR TieKnee, your application was denied because you were complaining during the application process and making passive aggressive remarks while we spent time patiently helping you figure out discord, inara.cz and steam. You were not kicked from the group as you imply with "goodbye Nova Force, it was a blast while it lasted...", your application was denied. We manage a very large faction and that kind of approach does not fit well in a group setting. Your commenting on our recruitment post shows us we made the right call. Our staff is extremely patient with helping CMDRs of all ages and skill levels provided they treat the person helping them with the same courtesy they are afforded. We wish you nothing but the best of luck in finding a group that fits you. Fly safe CMDR, o7.

Just another Saturday night. We have people active, in-game and on voice every. single. day.

Just Another Saturday_5-9-2020.jpg

Still going strong, every day of the week.

Just another Wednesday.
Just Another Wednesday_5-20-2020.png

Just another Thursday.
Just Another Thursday_5-21-2020.png

Forgot to take a screenshot on Friday.

Just another Saturday.
Just Another Saturday_5-23-2020.jpg

Just another Thursday (5/28/2020)
Just Another Thursday_5-28-2020.png

Just another Friday (5/29/2020)
Just_Another_Friday_5-29-2020_MidDay.png

Just another Thursday (6/4/2020)
Just Another Thursday_6-4-2020.png

Just another Saturday (6/6/2020)
Just Another Saturday_6-6-2020_2.jpg

If you want active? We've got active.

I am very interested in joining but got concerns about your application form.
Why do you wish to know my RL name ? this is the internet and that is something I only wish to share with people I know.
And what is account name ? if that is my frontier login your asking for then just no.

First and Last names are optional fields. Account name is your login username for the website.

I don’t tend to get much playtime in the evenings until after 11pm, the same at weekends but can often squeeze in a few hours during the day (I’m freelance....and should know better but hey.) Do you guys have many players around at those sort of times.

My odd hours are the biggest problem for finding a group that I can fit into.

o7

Hello, I'm interested in this group but I just want to ask 1 question to be sure:

Do you accept new CMDR's who only got Elite: Dangerous recently and have no clue as to how to progress with decent efficency nor possees much knowledge about game itself or not ?

I'm EU if that matters.

👋

Hello, I'm interested in this group but I just want to ask 1 question to be sure:

Do you accept new CMDR's who only got Elite: Dangerous recently and have no clue as to how to progress with decent efficency nor possees much knowledge about game itself or not ?

I'm EU if that matters.

👋
Hi there. We get lots of new folks who join our group. We have plenty of us who are happy to help people learn the game.

I don’t tend to get much playtime in the evenings until after 11pm, the same at weekends but can often squeeze in a few hours during the day (I’m freelance....and should know better but hey.) Do you guys have many players around at those sort of times.

o7
Hey there. 11pm for which timezone?

o7

We have nightly events usually starting at 10PM Eastern and some EU timed ones as well.

Top Bottom