[FEDERATION] ACTIVE CLAN with DAILY EVENTS. Recruiting all skill levels. Apply at NovaForce.com today!

Just another Saturday.
Just Another Saturday_6-13-2020.jpg

Just another Sunday.
Just Another Sunday_6-14-2020.jpg

Just another Tuesday.
Just Another Tuesday_6-16-2020.png

Just another Wednesday.
Just Another Wednesday_6-17-2020.png

Just another Thursday.
Just Another Thursday_6-18-2020.png

Just another Friday.
Just_Another_Friday_6-19-2020.png

Just another Saturday.
Just Another Saturday_6-20-2020_2.jpg

Just another Sunday.
Just Another Sunday_6-21-2020.jpg

Hi guys! I tried to apply via the website but I got a "Nonce somethingorother error"... is there an issue with the site or did I do something wrong? I think I filled out every field except Steam name (because my ED isn't Steam), so...

Edit: Well, guess I finally managed to successfully hand in my application... How long does it take for the vetting process to finish?

Last edited:
Hi guys! I tried to apply via the website but I got a "Nonce somethingorother error"... is there an issue with the site or did I do something wrong? I think I filled out every field except Steam name (because my ED isn't Steam), so...

Edit: Well, guess I finally managed to successfully hand in my application... How long does it take for the vetting process to finish?

We already chatted, but figured I'd reply wishing you the best of luck in the Elite galaxy.

Hai, hai! I applied on your site today.A tough new and currently running cargo and mining outside of the newbie area in an Adder.

Monday 6-22-2020
Just Another Monday_6-22-2020.jpg

Tuesday 6-23-2020
Just Another Tuesday_6-23-2020.png

I hosted Wednesday and forgot screenshot.

Thursday 6-25-2020
Just Another Thursday_6-25-2020.png

Saturday 6-27-2020
Just Another Saturday_6-27-2020_MIDDAY.jpg

Sunday 6-28-2020
Just Another Sunday_6-28-2020.jpg

Monday 6-29-2020 Europe event
Just Another Monday_6-29-2020_EU_PH_4.jpg

Monday 6-29-2020 USA event
Just Another Monday_6-29-2020_US_PH_3.jpg

Tuesday 6-30-2020 Europe event
Just Another Tuesday_6-30-2020_EU.png

Tuesday 6-30-2020 US event
Just Another Tuesday_6-30-2020_US_2.png

Wednesday 7-1-2020 Europe event
Just Another Wednesday_7-1-2020_EU_2.png

lol, attaching too many images per post.

Wednesday 7-1-2020 US event
Just Another Wednesday_7-1-2020_US.png

Thursday 7-2-2020 EU event
Just Another Thursday_7-2-2020_EU.png

Thursday 7-2-2020 US event
Just Another Thursday_7-2-2020_US.png

Sunday 7-5-2020 EU event
Just Another Sunday_7-5-2020_EU.jpg

Sunday 7-5-2020 US event
Just Another Sunday_7-5-2020_US.jpg

I don't have a pet. I have INR. For me, it's better than any pet. I receive more than I give. And after a year being absent from clan, they accepted me like I was there yesterday, with zero resent. There are plenty of channels, groups... inside INR, so you can hang out with older people in silence, go into some testosterone noise with young folks, get to some drunk channel....

Joined up with these a-holes (<3 ) pretty soon after I started playing Elite. I gotta admit that without INR I probably wouldn't have played for over 1000 hours, they helped me settle in the game, helped me understand it better and most importantly I've had tons of fun with everyone I've interacted with. As mentioned before there's event's going pretty much every single day both for US players and for people from Europe like me. All in all if you're looking for a group to play with, you are very welcome here in Nova Force.

I rate it Conda/10. o7

I can honestly say that if it wasn't for this amazing, supportive squadron I probably would would have fallen off the game a bit by now. Instead I am part of a living, growing, and fun group of players that constantly keep pushing us to take our game to the next level. I couldn't be happier or more impressed with this squadrons leadership and membership!

I remember this one time playing Elite, I'll never forget the day> I happened to be testing out a new fitting for ship of mine, an FDL to be exact. I was jumping between systems looking for a spot when I realised I ran out of fuel. I kept calm, thinking I could just hit up the Fuel Rats for the first time. Little did I know I happened to jump into one of Nova's systems. To my surprise my Comms panel lit up with a notification:

"Greetings CMDR o7"

"Not causing any trouble are we" he said

"No" I said... "Not at all"

"Fancy a friendly bout?" he asked

"Sorry CMDR, I'd oblige you but im in a bit of tight spot here, I ran out of fuel you see" I said

"Oh no, perhaps I could be of some assistance my young padawan" the friendly CMDR said

Within seconds a bunch of fuel limpets came coursing towards my ship, and I was no longer on life support.

Before I could say my thanks all I could see was a low wake signal, it must've been super important business the way he sped off.
I didn't remember his CMDR name, but all I could recall was the squadron name and I realized I had to join NOVA.

And now, Im a fully fledged member, never met a nicer bunch of CMDR's out there.

Joined up with these a-holes (<3 ) pretty soon after I started playing Elite. I gotta admit that without INR I probably wouldn't have played for over 1000 hours, they helped me settle in the game, helped me understand it better and most importantly I've had tons of fun with everyone I've interacted with. As mentioned before there's event's going pretty much every single day both for US players and for people from Europe like me. All in all if you're looking for a group to play with, you are very welcome here in Nova Force.

I rate it Conda/10. o7

We're lucky to have ya. Thank You!

I can honestly say that if it wasn't for this amazing, supportive squadron I probably would would have fallen off the game a bit by now. Instead I am part of a living, growing, and fun group of players that constantly keep pushing us to take our game to the next level. I couldn't be happier or more impressed with this squadrons leadership and membership!

That means a lot. You've been a great addition to the team!

I remember this one time playing Elite, I'll never forget the day> I happened to be testing out a new fitting for ship of mine, an FDL to be exact. I was jumping between systems looking for a spot when I realised I ran out of fuel. I kept calm, thinking I could just hit up the Fuel Rats for the first time. Little did I know I happened to jump into one of Nova's systems. To my surprise my Comms panel lit up with a notification:

"Greetings CMDR o7"

"Not causing any trouble are we" he said

"No" I said... "Not at all"

"Fancy a friendly bout?" he asked

"Sorry CMDR, I'd oblige you but im in a bit of tight spot here, I ran out of fuel you see" I said

"Oh no, perhaps I could be of some assistance my young padawan" the friendly CMDR said

Within seconds a bunch of fuel limpets came coursing towards my ship, and I was no longer on life support.

Before I could say my thanks all I could see was a low wake signal, it must've been super important business the way he sped off.
I didn't remember his CMDR name, but all I could recall was the squadron name and I realized I had to join NOVA.

And now, Im a fully fledged member, never met a nicer bunch of CMDR's out there.

This story warms the cockles of my heart. Happy to have you aboard as well!

Just another Monday
Just Another Monday_7-6-2020.jpg

Just another Tuesday.
Just Another Tuesday_7-7-2020_2.png

Just another Wednesday
Just Another Wednesday_7-8-2020.png

Just another Thursday
Just Another Thursday_7-9-2020.png

Just another Friday
Just_Another_Friday_7-10-2020.png

Just another Sunday
Just Another Sunday_7-12-2020_US.jpg