Add more features in the guest area. Will Pay.

Dear Developers,

Here are the features I wish to see in the game and I will gladly pay for these features if money is needed to take the time to implement them.
I'll sort the amount of features the developers could choose to implement by Medals. I am only asking that the developers choose one of these propositions. Bronze would be acceptable for me to play the game again and provide a decent enjoyment boost. Silver would make me happy and significantly increase my enjoyment with the game. And Gold would make me elated and would provide me with perpetual enjoyment for years to come.

Bronze Proposition (Acceptable):
-The ability to search for specific guests.

---OR---

Silver Proposition (Good):
-The ability to edit the appearance of specific guests in-game.

---OR---

Gold Proposition (Best):
-The ability to edit the appearance of specific guests in-game.
-The ability to create groups of guests with a guest designer

I will pay however much money is needed to complete one of these propositions. All you need to do is name your price or even if it does end up being too expensive for me at this time, then at least I will know how much money to save up so that I can pay for it when I'm ready. So how much do you need? $40? $60? $100? Just let me know.

Sincerely,
Bradleymee

Last edited:
Seriously, the lack of those features makes you not play the Game? These features would be nice, but in no way dealbreaking in my opinion

🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom