Alec's best of the forum (and elsewhere) [v2]

Trending - incredibly funny video on what ED is like in VR.

Edit: also - Buckyball "Chicken Run" postponed by a week and more KWS feedback from Sandro.

Last edited:
Trending: Patch notes are up!

Oh, and I've added my new base jumping thread to the Reference list section (but I forgive you if you're more interested in patch notes). :p

Alec, have you considered adding links to your trending posts? that'd be very good ;)

Kinda - the comments I post in this thread are intended to be a changelog for the changes I make to the OP really so, perverse tho' it seems, I'm tempted to leave the actual links in the primary posts and simply report on them here in the comments. That said, I suppose I _could_ replicate the links in my "changelog" posts. I'll think on it. Anyone else have strong opinions on this?

Kinda - the comments I post in this thread are intended to be a changelog for the changes I make to the OP really so, perverse tho' it seems, I'm tempted to leave the actual links in the primary posts and simply report on them here in the comments. That said, I suppose I _could_ replicate the links in my "changelog" posts. I'll think on it. Anyone else have strong opinions on this?

ok, got me there, I didn't know you were including them in the OP, that would do for me!`

Crossed out a couple of reference links re: useless materials/commodities that can be junked since they're almost certainly wrong post-3.0.

Top Bottom