Alec's best of the forum (and elsewhere) [v2]

Now that I'm an official "influencer", I demand my own "Duck's worst of the forum and elsewhere" thread, you know, to bring balance to this happy thread :p
Joking aside I really like this idea! Create a thread where you curate the saltiest, most mean spirited, useless and unconstructive crap you can find.

1sfn3i.jpg

Hey ho ... dark days huh? Makes all this seem at bit pointless at times but really us gamers ought to find quite a lot of solace in the fact that we have virtual worlds to retreat into and something to occupy us in our isolation I guess, so onwards ..

Trending: a bit behind but ... Frontier stay at home and vECM rises from the ashes!

Also wanted to shout-out a few other things.

Firstly last weeks Lave Radio, set in a universe where all our wildest hopes and dreams for Elite Dangerous came true, was a work of flippin' genius and everyone needs to give it a listen.

lave-radio-a-podcast-about-elite-dangerous

Secondly, the Loose Screws podcast continues to get better and better. Kai Zen's Elite Week (which is a superb roundup of all the best things happening in the Elite Dangerous community this week) has now been moved into it's own separate feature production on Youtube ..

.. and this week's special guest interview is with none other than Frontier's Stephen Benedetti who answers probing questions on Raxxla, Fleet Carriers, the 2020 update and the very best in Scottish cuisine ..

(also available in various podcast forms)

And lastly the latest issue of the glorious Sagittarius Eye magazine is out!

Plenty of great reasons to stay at home and consider ourselves lucky!

Last edited:
Added @CMDR Kai Zen's ELITE WEEK 3306 to the "youtube channels, podcasts, etc" section.

Also a quick shout-out to the Planetary Circumnavigation Club who are celebrating adding three new successful circumnavigations to their ever growing list today.

More info (including cost) here ..

Last edited:
Since comments are/were turned off on the thread at the moment it seems likely to get missed by a few people so I thought I'd highlight it here.

guide-participating-in-the-beta

There's also links in there to the patch notes, guides and focused feedback threads.

Note: I suspect that the comment about "you will need Steam downloaded to participate" is rubbish - it was last time.

Last edited:
Top Bottom