Alpha Release date speculation thread

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Yeah, they can probably still taste the toothpaste. Let them get to work, grab a coffee and have a quick chinwag about last night's telly first. Then comes the Alpha release! :smilie:

Spoiled for choice at present though - ED coming, Starbound, Trove, and now Shroud of the Avatar. Couldn't they all have spread themselves out a little bit?! I bet EQ-Landmark goes and releases alpha tomorrow too now...

It called "dumping big pile of bugs on testers before Christmas time" in my part of the world :D

Not that Evil

I didnt want to "throw fuel on the fire " as it were but as that report is on multiple stock/financial sites I thought I'd better post :eek:

Philip Coutts

Volunteer Moderator
I would imagine that any official release will come via a Kickstarter update due to the Alpha access being one of the Kickstarter rewards.

Sadly that's the truth .. It was about a man and his dream until he floated .. Now by law it's money.

No, by law he must provide information which can impact investors decisions, even if they don't hold majority of ownership in company. Markets open in the morning, so they have to release information before that to give everyone fair chance (to sell/buy their shares).

Remember, some of those people contributed to the development of the game too, so it is entirely fair to them :)

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom