An epic failure, the size of the Milky Way Galaxy.

Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
To be fair, EDO mostly only occupies a portion of the bubble and so it's not really the size of the entire galaxy. So, a failure on the scale of the bubble.

You add nothing.
1624371927682.png

Last edited:
Oh, you used ProcMon, well then Elite MUST use Vulkan... except it doesn't.
Procmon is a classic go-to tool for when people who don't actually know what they're talking about need to look like they do. Hell, I remember a reddit thread where someone threw the Epic Games store launcher into procmon, and claimed it was spyware because it was reading root certs and internet settings... like any application that uses WinINet or WinHTTP does.

Mining is broken?! Doesn't pay well?!!!

Sorry, I went mining the other day in my T10 and earned more money than ever. Silver is actually a valuable commodity as are many others. Your not throwing away tons of things or ignoring virtually everything you mine. And because of that, you spend less time getting a full cargo bay.

So you must mean deep core mining... I can still get a handsome profit with my Keelie, and have a good time doing it. How much money is enough for you? I have a billion in the bank and all the ships I want. What else do I need?

I enjoy mining and it pays well. Broken it isn't.

So you must mean deep core mining... I can still get a handsome profit with my Keelie, and have a good time doing it. How much money is enough for you? I have a billion in the bank and all the ships I want. What else do I need?
As far as I can tell, the OP seems to think players should be given 100 billion credits when they first sign up and never have to go to the effort of earning anything, and that every system should have a space station they can buy and sell stuff even if no human lives within 10,000 light years.

I don't really see anyone actually providing evidence that disproves what the OP said. Instead, the forum dwellers begin ridiculing the person because he hasn't been on the forums as long as they have. Typical. Flame the messenger and ignore the message.

Disagree or agree, if you attack the person then your opinion is pretty much meaningless at that point, whatever it is.

Deleted member 115407

D
As much as FD deserve our ire, you sound only a little bit less intelligible than the Daily Mail, OP. In fact, I bet if you took this post to them, they'd offer you a writing position for their video games section.

Also, don't go comparing Odyssey to CP2077 - CP2077 is actually a very good game, with a great deal of personality, story and effort gone into it. Odyssey is just pants.

I'd agree to the extent that they both were released half-assedly and are examples of the current industry practice of releasing unfinished games to pump up those sweet pre-order metrics. But that's it. I haven't played Cyberpunk nor did I fall for the hype so I can't speak to it beyond it's launch troubles.
I did play CP2077 at launch using the same machine that I play Odyssey now. And it is just plain ridiculous to compare it to Odyssey, the graphics and models are way above Odyssey. CP2077 ran 50fps at launch with ray tracing(making some places almost irl photo like), EDO often dips to 30fps with those awful fake shadows that they use, in small places with low poly models, with broken contrast, lighting and colors.
Most of the negative outrage for CP2077 came from consoles(CDPR did screw up there), but we cannot compare that situation to Odyssey since the number of players for Odyssey is just a small fraction of the one for CP2077.

Last edited:
Status
Thread Closed: Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom