Another Engineers QOL Suggestion

Would it at all be possible to allow us to view (only view, not pin, or apply experimentals), all available (unlocked ranks) blueprints for any selected engineer, from the engineer page on the right panel?

Currently, if I need to engineer say, shield boosters, I look up which engineer does shields boosters, and, oh there's two.
Which does grade 5? No idea. I'll guess. Lol

If you don't use, or yet know about, inara, you can easily find yourself flying several hundred light-years in the wrong direction to the G3 only engineer.

Of course, a lot of us use inara, but many newer players don't yet know about this, and it is somewhat cumbersome to alt-tab or go to inara on your phone/tablet.
VR users especially might find this annoying (I wouldn't know though, I'm too poor for VR!)

All I'm asking is a list of what we currently have access too, from the right panel.
An added bonus would be to see the material requirements for said blueprints, and material requirements for experimentals on top.

Basically, the engineering screen, viewable from anywhere, but there's no "apply" button.

To view the engineers entire catalogue, you would have to have them unlocked to grade 5 already.
I think this is a good balance between user friendliness, and progressive gameplay.

Thoughts?

I really like Inara, but much of it's functionality should be available in game itself already. Even if it was just in the form of a mini browser panel on the right side for accessing EDDB/Inara/Etc., it would be welcome.

Top Bottom