Notice ARX and Frontier Points Conversion

You only earn arx for things people do, not for things people only complain about 🤪

As in the effect on Powerplay- what parts of that contribute to Arx generation, and if so, what is the merit conversion (i.e. 1000 merits = 1 Arx for example). People module shop and used to be a nuisance doing rando things. Will Arx do the same, so any 5C can earn Arx while they ruin the feature for others?

It would best be set at 1 Arx for 1 merit, then it can't do any real harm.

ARX earned through playing are accumulated by the servers, so players won't miss out if their game client disconnects. Upon logging in, players will see their earnings.

Trade, Combat and Exploration are not an exhaustive list of activities that will earn you ARX, just prime examples. We’ve done our best to make sure that every play style is accommodated.

Thanks, I feel kinda silly with the initial example, as, yeah, selling the goods would be "trading" anyway.

A question would be, is it "easy"(because so many things in game Dev are....) To add new triggers for ARX earning into the system?

It has to be a guess, because those types of detailing were not given in the examples that Frontier posted. But my guess is 1640, making them £0.98 when bought with the 5000 Arx pack, rather than the £1 that they are now.

Yeah, I also estimated 1 quid equals roughly 1,672 Arx points based on the exchange rate on page 1 of this thread. Given we can't earn more than 400 points a week, guess it will take over 4 weeks to exchange 1 pound worth of cosmetics which takes longer than to unlock a PP weapon or module.

I pity the person who changes how he plays a game in his leisure time on the off-chance of earning 28p instead of 25p per 30h. Seriously, the idea someone would do that to increase his 'hourly wage' by quite literally £0.001 is depressing.

People adapt their playing style and activities even to earn more CR in-game which literally nets you nothing in terms or real world value. You can be sure many will want to max out the weekly 400 Arx cap as soon as possible.

Reading through the posts in this thread I can see that some people have legitimate points and complaints and others are just bat crap crazy but as someone who hardly ever buys from the store because I don't see the point in buying something that doesn't improve the functionality of my ship just to make it look pretty then the introduction of ARX more specifically the ability to earn them is perfect and I'll gladly accept my 2 free paint jobs every 3 weeks

Reading through the posts in this thread I can see that some people have legitimate points and complaints and others are just bat crap crazy but as someone who hardly ever buys from the store because I don't see the point in buying something that doesn't improve the functionality of my ship just to make it look pretty then the introduction of ARX more specifically the ability to earn them is perfect and I'll gladly accept my 2 free paint jobs every 3 weeks
As long as it's not too difficult to hit 400 arx per week. I'm not sure everyone's going to be hitting their cap every week.

Top Bottom