Notice ARX FAQ

Nope, this is where you won't get a penny from me.
More of this ARX "pack" crap.

I hope we get some bug fixes at the very least.
Weapon visual effects missing for 6 months without a patch is a bloody disgrace, but no, Premium store is what we need.

What a joke.

Thank you for the directional chevrons tho.

i put money this week for buy any paintjob or shipkit....should i wait a little or buy now??please @
@Paige Harvey, im spanish,u know(xD)
Buy now, or she'll out for "packs" better to get all you want now without leftover points and other predatory crap sitting on you later, if you MUST have it.

Shame fdev, some of us liked supporting you the good old fashioned way.

Patience youngling - they promised a post after the stream. At least we know how much we earn each week. Though I don't know how it relates to the cost of a PJ 🤔
And exactly for this reason it said nothing. It's basically the same saying "Hey! We offer you a job where you can earn 9000 a month!" 9000 what? Apples? As my math teacher would say. It stands in no perspective. You could very well say you can earn 9000 money a month ... or just 400 ARX.

I have question about lifetime pass holders and arx's. Should we get a allowance for supporting the game for the long run?
Not THAT would be a really nice touch. Raised cap for LEP holder by say 100 Arx would be really nice.
Or a flat 50Arx per week for logging in would do it too.

Our questions still haven't been answered and the last update on it was on the 10.07.2019, which is over two months ago now. Please refrain from letting our questions unanswered before the patch drops.
Also another question, with the pricings listed here we can only get a laughable low amount of ARX of 400 per week whereas even the cheapest of livery options such as weapon and engine colours will roughly cost 2500 ARX considering current prices.
Which means that we will need more than 6 weeks ... or one month and a half to afford the cheapest of all cosmetic options.
I understand that there won't be a total replacement for spending real money but why is it exactly 400 a week? This number seems so extraordinarily low, that it can merely be used to compensate missing ARX points when you just need a hand full of them for your next product because of arbitrary prices.

So do you all play docked all week? I did not know ...

If you can earn Arx by running the game 24/7 while afk on a landing pad, at least it would bolster those precious Steam numbers. :D

And to all the people who are surprised that the weekly limit is pretty low: How naive do you have to be to think Arx were introduced to the sole benefit of the players?

Although seeing how much "feedback" Fallout 76 got I'm a bit surprised Frontier decided to be a bit more like them. Maybe they just aren't over Ed yet.

... At least we know how much we earn each week. ...

I guess I missed that. How many Arx can we get each week?

... Though I don't know how it relates to the cost of a PJ 🤔

But we do know how much a PJ cost now in USD/EUR/GBP, how much a PJ cost in Frontier Points, how much a Frontier Point cost in USD/EUR/GBP and the conversion rates of Arx to Frontier Points. Has anyone done the math to get us a ball park figure using these numbers and a few assumptions?

Or I guess we can also wait a week to know for sure...

I guess I missed that. How many Arx can we get each week?

But we do know how much a PJ cost now in USD/EUR/GBP, how much a PJ cost in Frontier Points, how much a Frontier Point cost in USD/EUR/GBP and the conversion rates of Arx to Frontier Points. Has anyone done the math to get us a ball park figure using these numbers and a few assumptions?

Or I guess we can also wait a week to know for sure...
I'm pretty sure they said 1 frontier point = 20 ARX as for the other stuff I'm not sure

Will this update merge XBox One and PC Stores into one? I have purchased stuff on the X1 side and I cannot use it on the PC (preferred and only way to play now) side.

i put money this week for buy any paintjob or shipkit....should i wait a little or buy now??please @
Paige Harvey, im spanish,u know(xD)

The basic paint jobs, that cost £3 for six now, will cost £2.97 for eight (£0.37 each) after Wednesday. Or effectively £2.99 with the spare sitting in your account.
The basic SRV and fighter paint jobs also cost £3 for six but will cost £2.75 for ten (£0.28 each) after Wednesday. Or effectively £2.99 with the spare sitting in your account.

In both cases you are not limited to fixed bundles, so you can buy any basic paints for any ships that you want. Four SRV/fighter plus five ship paint-jobs is also cost efficient (£2.95).

The ship kits will be 37p cheaper than at present but, to use the minium Arx, you have to buy them with a £2.99 and a £4.99 bundle, which makes them both cost £7.99. That's a penny cheaper for the expensive one and 99p more expensive for the cheap one. The extra £1 will be in your account of course and in both cases you'll also get 300 Arx (£0.17) extra. If you buy with a single £9.99 bundle you'll get the whole 37p cost savings.

We don't have a price for the ship pulse paint jobs, but it's likely to leave £1 in your account. The SRV/fighter pulse paint does; it costs £1.96 but you can only pay £2.99 and there isn't an effective bulk-buy option like there is for basic paints.

The bundles are slightly more cost effective the bigger that you buy. However the ones in the middle are almost the same. The cheapest one is 10% less cost effective and the most expensive one is 10% more cost effective.

[Sorry; I have a spreadsheet, but it's in £, not €. I think the prices will work the same way though.]

The basic paint jobs, that cost £3 for six now, will cost £2.97 for eight (£0.37 each) after Wednesday. Or effectively £2.99 with the spare sitting in your account.
The basic SRV and fighter paint jobs also cost £3 for six but will cost £2.75 for ten (£0.28 each) after Wednesday. Or effectively £2.99 with the spare sitting in your account.

In both cases you are not limited to fixed bundles, so you can buy any basic paints for any ships that you want. Four SRV/fighter plus five ship paint-jobs is also cost efficient (£2.95).

The ship kits will be 37p cheaper than at present but, to use the minium Arx, you have to buy them with a £2.99 and a £4.99 bundle, which makes them both cost £7.99. That's a penny cheaper for the expensive one and 99p more expensive for the cheap one. The extra £1 will be in your account of course and in both cases you'll also get 300 Arx (£0.17) extra. If you buy with a single £9.99 bundle you'll get the whole 37p cost savings.

We don't have a price for the ship pulse paint jobs, but it's likely to leave £1 in your account. The SRV/fighter pulse paint does; it costs £1.96 but you can only pay £2.99 and there isn't an effective bulk-buy option like there is for basic paints.

The bundles are slightly more cost effective the bigger that you buy. However the ones in the middle are almost the same. The cheapest one is 10% less cost effective and the most expensive one is 10% more cost effective.

[Sorry; I have a spreadsheet, but it's in £, not €. I think the prices will work the same way though.]
thx vm ! .i´think spend around 20 E or more ,like 35.000 arx,good for paint some ships....evrithing i ´ve spent on the game(even game)does not exceed 50 E,so i will surely
spend a little more once i see the store.Everything is fine for me and happy . :) (srry my english moderators🙏)

Top Bottom