Notice ARX FAQ

The ARX update is coming in less than two weeks and there is still no additional information for the yet to be answered community questions featured in the main post. We want out question answered, possibly before the update hits so we don't have to test it ourselves and theorize over possible reasonings.

The ARX update is coming in less than two weeks and there is still no additional information for the yet to be answered community questions featured in the main post. We want out question answered, possibly before the update hits so we don't have to test it ourselves and theorize over possible reasonings.
.... which is presumably why they're doing the stream next week

I ain't gonna watch a 1 hour stream to get an answer for my questions or the 20 others that were asked. Maybe if they'd add timestamps but we are even lucky if they'd add patch notes for all changes.
They even quoted these questions into the main post so why not answer them there?
They stream not during my "awake" hours (Aussie here) so I won't watch the stream anyway.

You know, you could simply watch it later...
Or just simply answer questions text based on the original thread where they have been asked. But whatever, this stream better cover more content than the original thead because, as we all know, a picture says more than a thousand words ... and they will be having 60³ of them during that our.

Or just simply answer questions text based on the original thread where they have been asked. But whatever, this stream better cover more content than the original thead because, as we all know, a picture says more than a thousand words ... and they will be having 60³ of them during that our.
"We hope you'll join us, but if you're unable to make keep an eye on the forums just after for a recap."

From the livestream announcement. As usual.

That's pretty much it. 3 minutes to read the recap instead of watching 60 minutes of waffling on about why Arx and how to get them.
Ah, but if you watch the livestream you get the added bonus of watching fdev ignoring the repeated "HOW MUCH WILL CARRIERS COST?" comments

🤔

Maybe I'll just read the recap ;)

Ah, but if you watch the livestream you get the added bonus of watching fdev ignoring the repeated "HOW MUCH WILL CARRIERS COST?" comments

🤔

Maybe I'll just read the recap ;)
This would imply:
1. I have a good enough internet connection to handle the stream (we don't have NBN here yet)
2. I'd actually read the comment section
3. I sacrifice my sleep to watch something that I cannot watch due to bad internet

Recap it is! :D

So the stream said absolutely nothing to ARX except for what we already know (even less than that). It merely showed the UI of the new livery menu.

The questions still stand and we would all be very happy if they'd get answered before the patch hits so we don't have to find out ourselves and do FDev's work.

So the stream said absolutely nothing to ARX except for what we already know (even less than that). It merely showed the UI of the new livery menu.

The questions still stand and we would all be very happy if they'd get answered before the patch hits so we don't have to find out ourselves and do FDev's work.
Patience youngling - they promised a post after the stream. At least we know how much we earn each week. Though I don't know how it relates to the cost of a PJ 🤔

Patience youngling - they promised a post after the stream. At least we know how much we earn each week. Though I don't know how it relates to the cost of a PJ 🤔
Not true. We learned how much we can earn every week. If it necessitates that we are undocked and moving around, then it's unlikely many people will hit the cap.

Top Bottom