Notice ARX FAQ

Nope. Not true. I'm out in Acheron earning ARX.
This is truly mysterious then. I've checked that. I went out, came back and relogged. I got maybe 15 Arx. Then I sold the data and relogged again and got 1:100k. Maybe you have to log out twice or maybe it awards it at the end of the day or something.

It's a good thing though. I was worried about you guys who stay out for months at a time then come back with billions worth of data. It's good to know Frontier has you covered.

Will Flanagan

Product Manager
Frontier
Add to the FAQs...

Q: Is there a maximum number of ARX I am able to earn per week?
A: Isn't the max per power cycle 400 ARX?

Q. I want to "save up" my ARX over several weeks to make a paint job purchase. Do ARX earned during the week expire if I don't use them?
A: Didn't I read somewhere that gameplay earned ARX expire?
We've added these to the FAQ!

Thank you @Soron Silin for providing answers to these questions in the meantime!

sollisb

Banned
What commitments have Frontier given to ensure the fair trade of ARX?

Q: In the event Frontier discontinue ARX, will any players balances be repaid? Or is the players cash, gone for good?

Q: In the event of the game being discontinued, will any players balances be repaid? Or is the players cash, gone for good?

Q: Has any lifetime been put on the redeeming of ARX purchased?

Q: What is being done to align the cost of buy in the US at the MS Store and buying straight from Frontier? Currently there is a discrepancy.

Q: What are my consumer rights in the purchase of your virtual currency?

StefanOS

Volunteer Moderator
Will the team be doing anything to improve the quality of Paint Jobs/Ship Kits?
Actually, yes! We've been making improvements to the Paint Job render system over the course of this year. New Paint Jobs will all use this improved system, meaning we are able to offer sharper, more detailed paint schemes than ever before. Furthermore, we are working through our back catalog to update Paint Jobs we feel could benefit from a touch up.
Can we have a status in this quality improvement? is this implemented or not??
I did check the new paint jobs, the only real nice one I saw are the racing ones (the look like more detailed), but the new COBRA MK3 overdrive PINK have some palm trees they look ULTA LOW resolution... (or is this some kind of retro design?)

Last edited:

Q: In the event Frontier discontinue ARX, will any players balances be repaid? Or is the players cash, gone for good?

Q: In the event of the game being discontinued, will any players balances be repaid? Or is the players cash, gone for good?

Q: What is being done to align the cost of buy in the US at the MS Store and buying straight from Frontier? Currently there is a discrepancy.

Just remember.... Bitcoin.... that is all.

I did check the new paint jobs, the only real nice one I saw are the racing ones (the look like more detailed), but the new COBRA MK3 overdrive PINK have some palm trees they look ULTA LOW resolution... (or is this some kind of retro design?)
Good question. I'm hoping the Python Wireframe will finally be done properly.

There may be general terms and conditions of sale somewhere ?

The blockiness of the palm trees and mountains is an intentional design decision. The design is that of an old vaporwave style sunset, like this:

a person in the brocast discord posted this a bit ago

"apparently when you go to the site where you can buy arx and then look at the metadata, you get this: <meta property="og:description" content="Arx is the Elite Dangerous in-game currency used to buy customisations for your commander, ships, SRVs, fighters, weapons, and buildings."> notice the last word. "

any comment FDev? :)

a person in the brocast discord posted this a bit ago

"apparently when you go to the site where you can buy arx and then look at the metadata, you get this: <meta property="og:description" content="Arx is the Elite Dangerous in-game currency used to buy customisations for your commander, ships, SRVs, fighters, weapons, and buildings."> notice the last word. "

any comment FDev? :)
There has already been a response in another thread.

Top Bottom