Release Aussiedroid's Enhanced Thrustmaster Warthog Script

Hi again @Jean-Luc Picard,

It should register "LAlt+F" so long as the script is running.
Let's double check...

OK, slight issue...in his script, AD uses 'LALT+F' for 'FighterFollow' which is mapped to one of the Joystick H1R layers...{sigh}.
Now, this should not have prevented it registering when you hit LDGH in the game control binding screen...that's how I found he was already using that key combo!

Triple checking his script he uses 'LSHIFT+F' only in his commented out FSSModeOFF define, so, you have a choice...

Either change the define for FSSModeON to 'L_Shift+USB[0x09]' in the KeyMap file, or comment it back out and uncomment FSSModeOFF and change the 'MapKey' statement for LDGH.

I would choose the MapKey statement...so, here's what they should look like...

AD_EDKeyMap_v4.2.1.ttm changes =
Code:
.../snip
// SCANNERS //                            (Note: These are mapped in ED Bindings directly)
//    define DSSToggleFrontBackView                USB[0x05]                 // B
//    define DSSExitMode                            USB[0x2A]                // Backspace
//    define FSSDiscoveryScan                        DX1                        // JOY 1
//      define FSSModeON                            L_ALT+USB[0x09]            // ALT+F
    define FSSModeOFF                            L_SHIFT+USB[0x09]        // SHIFT+F
//    define FSSCameraPitchIncrease                USB[0x1A]                 // W
../snip
and AD_ED_v4.2.1.tmc should look like...
Code:
.../snip
   // EXTERNAL HOTKEY CONTROLS //
//    MapKey(&Throttle,  LDGH,      TEMPO(EXEC(                                                                        // Landing Gear/Warning Silence Button
//                                      "if(!Joystick[S4]) ActKey(KEYON+PULSE+TakeSteamScreenshot);"                    // [Short:          Steam Screenshot]
//                                      "if(Joystick[S4])  ActKey(KEYON+PULSE+HighResScreenshot);"),                    // [Short+Pinky: Hi-Res Screenshot (Solo/Private Modes only)]
//                                 EXEC(
//                                      "if(!Joystick[S4]) ActKey(KEYON+PULSE+GPUCaptureVideoAuto);"                     // [Long:          Save Last xx mins Video Capture]
//                                      "if(Joystick[S4])  ActKey(KEYON+PULSE+GPUCaptureManual);"),                     // [Long+Pinky:  Manual Start/Stop Video Capture]
//                                 ExtraPressDelay));

MapKey(&Throttle,  LDGH, PULSE+FSSModeOFF);
.../snip
I just tested this...which admittedly I should have done before...this registered in game for me.
Sorry I missed the fact that AD had 2 defines in his Keymap file for L_ALT+F.

Never mind, easy fix...as above.

Clicker

Last edited:
Hi Clicker, maybe i wasnt clear, I had it working already using

define FSSModeON L_ALT+USB[0x09]

and

MapKey(&Throttle, LDGH, PULSE+FSSModeOFF);

I just noticed that the LDGH doesnt register directly in game when pressed in the controls section.
Thanks for your efforts though, its always good to see different approaches :)

Hi Clicker, maybe i wasnt clear, I had it working already using

define FSSModeON L_ALT+USB[0x09]

and

MapKey(&Throttle, LDGH, PULSE+FSSModeOFF);

I just noticed that the LDGH doesnt register directly in game when pressed in the controls section.
Thanks for your efforts though, its always good to see different approaches :)
Well, hopefully one of these two highlighted labels is a typo then...otherwise, you need to teach me how you made it work!

;-)

Top Bottom