Release Aussiedroid's Enhanced Thrustmaster Warthog Script

Hi again @Jean-Luc Picard,

It should register "LAlt+F" so long as the script is running.
Let's double check...

OK, slight issue...in his script, AD uses 'LALT+F' for 'FighterFollow' which is mapped to one of the Joystick H1R layers...{sigh}.
Now, this should not have prevented it registering when you hit LDGH in the game control binding screen...that's how I found he was already using that key combo!

Triple checking his script he uses 'LSHIFT+F' only in his commented out FSSModeOFF define, so, you have a choice...

Either change the define for FSSModeON to 'L_Shift+USB[0x09]' in the KeyMap file, or comment it back out and uncomment FSSModeOFF and change the 'MapKey' statement for LDGH.

I would choose the MapKey statement...so, here's what they should look like...

AD_EDKeyMap_v4.2.1.ttm changes =
Code:
.../snip
// SCANNERS //                            (Note: These are mapped in ED Bindings directly)
//    define DSSToggleFrontBackView                USB[0x05]                 // B
//    define DSSExitMode                            USB[0x2A]                // Backspace
//    define FSSDiscoveryScan                        DX1                        // JOY 1
//      define FSSModeON                            L_ALT+USB[0x09]            // ALT+F
    define FSSModeOFF                            L_SHIFT+USB[0x09]        // SHIFT+F
//    define FSSCameraPitchIncrease                USB[0x1A]                 // W
../snip
and AD_ED_v4.2.1.tmc should look like...
Code:
.../snip
   // EXTERNAL HOTKEY CONTROLS //
//    MapKey(&Throttle,  LDGH,      TEMPO(EXEC(                                                                        // Landing Gear/Warning Silence Button
//                                      "if(!Joystick[S4]) ActKey(KEYON+PULSE+TakeSteamScreenshot);"                    // [Short:          Steam Screenshot]
//                                      "if(Joystick[S4])  ActKey(KEYON+PULSE+HighResScreenshot);"),                    // [Short+Pinky: Hi-Res Screenshot (Solo/Private Modes only)]
//                                 EXEC(
//                                      "if(!Joystick[S4]) ActKey(KEYON+PULSE+GPUCaptureVideoAuto);"                     // [Long:          Save Last xx mins Video Capture]
//                                      "if(Joystick[S4])  ActKey(KEYON+PULSE+GPUCaptureManual);"),                     // [Long+Pinky:  Manual Start/Stop Video Capture]
//                                 ExtraPressDelay));

MapKey(&Throttle,  LDGH, PULSE+FSSModeOFF);
.../snip
I just tested this...which admittedly I should have done before...this registered in game for me.
Sorry I missed the fact that AD had 2 defines in his Keymap file for L_ALT+F.

Never mind, easy fix...as above.

Clicker

Last edited:
Hi Clicker, maybe i wasnt clear, I had it working already using

define FSSModeON L_ALT+USB[0x09]

and

MapKey(&Throttle, LDGH, PULSE+FSSModeOFF);

I just noticed that the LDGH doesnt register directly in game when pressed in the controls section.
Thanks for your efforts though, its always good to see different approaches :)

Hi Clicker, maybe i wasnt clear, I had it working already using

define FSSModeON L_ALT+USB[0x09]

and

MapKey(&Throttle, LDGH, PULSE+FSSModeOFF);

I just noticed that the LDGH doesnt register directly in game when pressed in the controls section.
Thanks for your efforts though, its always good to see different approaches :)
Well, hopefully one of these two highlighted labels is a typo then...otherwise, you need to teach me how you made it work!

;-)

Hello Everyone!

Hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

It's been a long time between posts here! Sorry for all the messages, comments, requests I have missed while being away from the game. Please PM me if there is anything that needs to be drawn to my attention (there are a lot of posts to catch-up on).

Long story short, had some disruption at home and had to pack up the cockpit for a while (and as such took a break from the game), but I have recently got it all back up and going, testing out the latest Fleet Carrier update (and probably the update before that too haha!).

I have updated a beta 4.3.0 build to Github that has included a few small updates/fixes accumulated over the last 6-8 months. If you are keen to test out the very latest you can download from Github now. Please bear in mind this is a work in progress, release TBC. Pst... Now is the time to report any bugs or issues or feature requests :)

Cheers, AD

-> June Update!

Update 4.3.0: ISOLATION OBSERVANCE (Update #25)

** IMPORTANT - v4.3.0 Requires the latest 2018 (v3.0.18.328 or higher) Update for TARGET Software, Drivers & Firmware to be installed. **

-> Some minor improvements based on user feedback and alignment to changes in Fleet Carriers update.

New to the script? Be sure to also check out the new
Beginners Reference Map in the download pack.

List of Changes:

NEW: Set Custom Deadzone on Slew Axes on the Throttle Arm for better FA Off lateral thruster control. Change via the new SLEW_DEADZONE user preference. (Thx Berndserk for the suggestion!)

NEW: In-game Store Page axis/buttons are now mapped to Joystick Axes (Move Camera) & Throttle Slew on Arm (Zoom). KeyMap also updated with Store Page for script integration.

NEW: Hangar Automation Routine Macro added. After touch-down & station menu appears this can be used to automatically refuel, repair & restock your ship using the new UI buttons while also entering the hangar. This is currently mapped to the Autopilot button (on Throttle base) + Long Press + Pinky Trigger (basically the same routine for Autodock but a long hold instead), and can be customised in the user preferences. Regardless of your status, it will attempt to return you to 100% for each refuel/repair/restock while you descend into the ship hangar.

IMPROVEMENT: Separate Throttle Axis mappings are now possible. Map the Left Throttle axis to something else (eg. FSS Tuning?) while keeping Right mapped for Ship/SRV. Also when enabled, the Left Axis will no longer be impacted by Throttle Preset changes allowing Full Range + Forward Only combos! Use the new SyncLEFTTHRAxis user preference to set behaviour. (Thx dmakaitis for the code!)

IMPROVEMENT: Throttle Axis Mapping code has been upgraded to more efficient layout. (Thx dmakaitis for the code!)

IMPROVEMENT: Added 'SetSpeed0' command into the Auto-Launch function Landing Gear override to prevent premature acceleration away from pad (& hopefully trigger auto-pilot launch sequence if you have one installed on your ship).

FIXED: Joystick 'JS_DEADZONE' variable not taking effect. (Thx Berndserk for the report!)

FIXED: Fast Mode Switching Macro is now aligned for the latest UI changes in main menus. (Default time = 6666ms)

:alien: Fly Safe CMDRs! :alien:

** Please visit the ModDB link or GitHub link to get the latest version *** Steam Guide can be found here **

Top Bottom