Backing up your own blueprint files?

Hello, I'm curious if anyone knows a good way of backing up your self-made blueprints, that doesn't involve uploading them to steam for others to see. I checked in program files > steam > steamapps > common > Planet Zoo > Blueprints, but all those files just seem to be the prefabs that come with the base game and it's DLCs. I can't find the ones that I made myself.

I don't want to upload them to steam, because most of them are other peoples' blueprints I placed down and re-saved as my own blueprints with a new name. (I've been doing this so I can find things easier; due to the useless tagging system I've resorted to just saving blueprints with codenames I understand and can filter.) So basically I wouldn't want to seem like I'm presenting other user's work as my own.

For this reason it would be nice if I could just back up the actual game files on a drive, for safe keeping. If anyone knows where those files are stored (or a better solution to my problem) I'd appreciate the help!

They should be backed up to the Steam Cloud automatically anyway.
The actual files are in C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Planet Zoo\<steamid>\Saves; they have the file extension .zblpr, alongside your .zoos and general player save state (zplayer).

They should be backed up to the Steam Cloud automatically anyway.
The actual files are in C:\Users\<username>\Saved Games\Frontier Developments\Planet Zoo\<steamid>\Saves; they have the file extension .zblpr, alongside your .zoos and general player save state (zplayer).
Awesome! Thank you very much!

Top Bottom